MD PE results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maryland, WHEN? ive been a nervous wreck
I agree. I have been waiting to hear as well. I spoke to DLLR earlier and I was told that they have some data review to do and then they will notify NCEES to send out an email with the results. She said the FE results went out last week. So this doesn't really give us a time frame. Could be today could be weeks from now. I'll be anxiously waiting with you.

I also took the Electrical PE exam in Maryland....still no results. I actually practice in PA which is frustrating because everyone here received their results mid last week.

My friend called DLLR this morning, she said that DLLR experiences some computer issues and they do not know when the results will go out... why not let NCEES handle this?

MD results are out, I passed!!! thank you the board, everyone!! :party-smiley-048:

sd3232, is this your first time taking the exam? Did you use a prep course? I used PPI prep course and it got me really close. I didn't really have enough time to prepare for this exam. I wasn't notified until mid January that the Board was going to let me sit. They had to make a determination based on experience. That 10 weeks was a nasty cram session and I couldn't get through everything with working full time. My weakness was the per unit analysis stuff. Any advice for the next round?

PASSED! Congrats to everyone that passed. To those that didn't make it this time, try again. You can do it!

HBGPA, that was my first time taking exam, i studied by myself, and i think its the best way for me, but you gotta be really motivated and stick to studying, my best advice would be working practice exams til u know how to solve all of them, and use this board for any questions you have, and learned alot from this board, surfing through all topics and reading what people posted before

I sent an email on 6/8 asking with the registrations would be sent and they said "We hope to get them out by the end of the week." So hopefully any day now.

I took it April 2010 and it took until July to receive the "notice of failure" but the day I received the notice the website was updated. I really hope it is this week.

Back