hubby got results today

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathyj

Reaction score
Some of you know the story about my husband and went thru the last exam results (failed) with us in Dec. Several of you wonderful engineers suggested he use the 6 minute solutions since his problem was he could never finish the test. I purchased the books and he studied daily working those problems day in and day out. He took the April exam in AL and even though the results were released on Wed. we had to wait until the board mailed the results to him which FINALLY came in the mail today. After feeling the letter, he decided because of the thickness it wasn't a good thing and he most likely failed. He opened up the letter and there is was in black and white: CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING THE PE EXAM!!!

After several attempts, he finally has his PE!!!!!

Congratulations to everyone else who passed this time!

:party-smiley-048:

Congrats, Kathyj and husband!!!! Everything you went through paid off in the end!!!!

Great news kathyj! Congrats to your husband and to you for sticking with him through it all! You may remember I was in a very similar situation (looking for a job, trying to pass the PE after a few attempts) last October, so I know what it must have been like for both of you. Luckily I found out I passed in late December, but time seems to fly by.

I still come back to the board every now and then just to follow up and see what folks are doing. Glad to see he's got a job, and I found a new job recently as well. It’s a great feeling to pass and to see PE behind a name, especially after so much hard work. Having PE won't fix all the problems in the world, but it sure helps in the credibility department. Enjoy the moment and celebrate again when the state license comes in.

Congrats again.

Some of you know the story about my husband and went thru the last exam results (failed) with us in Dec. Several of you wonderful engineers suggested he use the 6 minute solutions since his problem was he could never finish the test. I purchased the books and he studied daily working those problems day in and day out. He took the April exam in AL and even though the results were released on Wed. we had to wait until the board mailed the results to him which FINALLY came in the mail today. After feeling the letter, he decided because of the thickness it wasn't a good thing and he most likely failed. He opened up the letter and there is was in black and white: CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING THE PE EXAM!!!
After several attempts, he finally has his PE!!!!!

Congratulations to everyone else who passed this time!

:party-smiley-048:
congrats kathyj and husband.

Congratulations KathyJ. I'm glad your husband didn't give up on the PE exam. Best wishes to you both.

I remember you and your mans story last year. Congrats on his passing.

Kansas just sent theirs out today. Wednesday or Thursday for me.

I want to participate in the "How much was your raise?" threads.

That's great Kathy. I certainly remember the story and am very glad for both of you. Good hard work paid off in the end!

Back