CA..home to Silicon Valley and leading edge tech..last to report exam results??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theputum

Reaction score
With the amount of tech, innovation and talent this state has, you would think California would be the

first to report exam results, not the last.

With the amount of tech, innovation and talent this state has, you would think California would be thefirst to report exam results, not the last.
Never mind all the other state specific tests that they have to still grade to qualify a Civil PE. Besides, Chemical PE's are the most important right?

With the amount of tech, innovation and talent this state has, you would think California would be thefirst to report exam results, not the last.
Never mind all the other state specific tests that they have to still grade to qualify a Civil PE. Besides, Chemical PE's are the most important right?
The other state specific tests are not national exams written by NCEES. The CA Board is sitting on the national NCEES exam results.

The state specific test takers were notified there would be additional time to grade those exams. If you know ahead of time it is going to be an additional month, you can prepare for that.

The other state specific tests are not national exams written by NCEES. The CA Board is sitting on the national NCEES exam results.

The state specific test takers were notified there would be additional time to grade those exams. If you know ahead of time it is going to be an additional month, you can prepare for that.
Two of those exams are part of the Civil PE. They always try to release all of the PE results at the same time and they do some independent verification of the results.

Just be thankful that it wont be 13 weeks like it has been in years past.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty sure that a bunch of pot headed hippies are setting on those results. CA is the most pathetic state in the US. I am sick of this hogwash!!

I am pretty sure that a bunch of pot headed hippies are setting on those results. CA is the most pathetic state in the US. I am sick of this hogwash!!
/yawn for sarcasm

Wouldn't it be better to have all the national exams on one weekend and then a different month for the state specifics? Most of the civils I talked to had to choose which exam to study for since all three on the same weekend were overwhelming.

Kudos to NCEES for grading and issuing the results so quick to the reasonable states.

Oregon is still waiting as well. I don't think they've even released the FE results. Pretty pathetic considering the number results they have to release.

Back