MA PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAD1980

Reaction score
I just received my email from NCEES saying that I passed the April 2011 Civil Exam! Such a relief! This was the third time taking the exam for me! So freaking pumped! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I just received my email from NCEES saying that I passed the April 2011 Civil Exam! Such a relief! This was the third time taking the exam for me! So freaking pumped! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Good job boss. Got my results (ME MD) today- passed too!

congrats...

same here, 3 times too...

The new NCEES notification beats the bag off the old snail-mail DPL notification. But then again, I wouldn't have cared if they engraved a block of granite with "Result:pass" and dropped it on me.

I was thinking that MA wouldn't release the results til after the July Board meeting. Made my weekend.

congrats...

same here, 3 times too...

The new NCEES notification beats the bag off the old snail-mail DPL notification. But then again, I wouldn't have cared if they engraved a block of granite with "Result:pass" and dropped it on me.

I was thinking that MA wouldn't release the results til after the July Board meeting. Made my weekend.
I was shocked how quickly the results came. My birthday was yesterday so it made the long weekend extra special. If you did not pass and are feeling down on yourself...DON'T! Keep plugging away and you will reach your goal!

Back