So what will you do now...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjeads

Reaction score
So what are everyone's plans now that they know the results? First course of action for me: steak dinner with my wonderful husband who put up with back-to-back FE and PE exams for the last year! It does make you appreciate the people who supported you. :)

My wife is very, very happy that I don't have to go through the studying again. She was a great support for me telling me to just study for 30 minutes when I didn't want to study that night. (Those 30 min inevitably turn into a full bore study session once you get going.) She also put up with some cranky moods that I got in too.

Going to celebrate this weekend with some drinks, some BBQ, and some homebrewing. My two hobbies that got pushed off the map while I prepared for this test. That and just enjoy the weekend without the uncertainty hanging over me anymore. That's going to be the best part. So glad I got the results heading into a long weekend.

My wife is very, very happy that I don't have to go through the studying again. She was a great support for me telling me to just study for 30 minutes when I didn't want to study that night. (Those 30 min inevitably turn into a full bore study session once you get going.) She also put up with some cranky moods that I got in too.
Going to celebrate this weekend with some drinks, some BBQ, and some homebrewing. My two hobbies that got pushed off the map while I prepared for this test. That and just enjoy the weekend without the uncertainty hanging over me anymore. That's going to be the best part. So glad I got the results heading into a long weekend.

I second that! Some grilling, some brewing, and a few beers myself. I told myself I could buy a kegerator once I passed so I think that's crawling up the 'To-Do' list!

Back