Thanks to everyone!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thewalt33

Reaction score
Just found out the good news that I passed! Thanks to everyone on the board who answered my stupid questions, and everyone else for their comments and links. I couldn't have passed without the help of this site.

Thanks!!!

:multiplespotting:

Thanks to everyone too, especially the old vets who patrol this board and helped explain some of the more confusing topics.

I was actually sitting in a (weeklong) 2011 NEC class, and I kept refreshing the NCEES site on my phone every 5 mins, and poof! The results were posted. I wanted to do moonwalk in the middle of that class.

Just found out the good news that I passed! Thanks to everyone on the board who answered my stupid questions, and everyone else for their comments and links. I couldn't have passed without the help of this site.
Thanks!!!

:multiplespotting:
Congratulations. I know it's a cliche, but I don't think there are stupid questions - especially when you are really trying to figure something out.

There were times I thought I had stupid questions (in my mind), until I saw some of the same questions being answered on this board.

I passed! Thank you for everyone who helped me with a great advise during my PE exam preparation! In my opinion, the forum is a great source for every examinee.

IT IS TIME FOR PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pASSED2: :pASSED2: :pASSED2: :pASSED2: :pASSED2: :pASSED2:

I passed! Thank you for everyone who helped me with a great advise during my PE exam preparation! In my opinion, the forum is a great source for every examinee.
I agree. This forum is a great resuorce, especially for the useful reference materials and the sense of camraderie. If I hadn't been exposed to some of the materials (the wildi book in particular), I'm sure I wouldn't have done as well as I did. It also helped passing the time until results were posted. I had started convincing myself I hadn't passed, but read a couple of posts from people how'd done the same and initial reaction (after the test) was probably the best indicator.

Now, I'm gonna go get myself a very nice, probably in the mid 20s, bottle of scotch. It'll take a while to finish, but it'll be very nice.

I Passed, 2nd try. I want to thank everyone who contributed to this forum. I visited this forum for guidance, mentoring and encouragement.

Forum is great resource, and I will stay in touch with it, for help and to help others.

Thanks.

Back