NJ Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm expecting we'll have to wait a little longer for the board to release the results, what a way to go into a nice relaxing holiday weekend... good grief!

I emailed PCS they said they were notified yesterday the results were availalbe. They have to verify and reconcile and then they will release...they did not mention how long that would take!

I emailed PCS they said they were notified yesterday the results were availalbe. They have to verify and reconcile and then they will release...they did not mention how long that would take!
Not to burst any bubbles, but PCS pulled the same crap with WI Oct. 2010 results. We had to wait a friggin' week longer and then they were MAILED on top of that. :brickwall:

based on the wait for my FE results in 2009, I'm ready for a long wait on this as well... which is depressing

Looking back at previous threads, in '09 letters started showing up in peoples mailboxes on the 7th of July, in 2010 it was June 26th.

So what's everyone up to for the next month?

Ugh, that's awful. To know the results are released and looks like we won't see them for another couple of weeks.... YUCK!!!

I am starting my weekend celebration at 5:00 and am going to try and forget about it for four days...easier said than done.

I wasn't anxious at all about the results for the past month since I was too busy playing catch up with everything that got tossed aside during the months of studying... but now that I'm seeing all these 'results' posts...... now it's getting to me

P.S. is it just me or does it feel like NJ is the only state in the northeast without results posted?

P.S. is it just me or does it feel like NJ is the only state in the northeast without results posted?
I think New York is waiting as well.

Incidentally, there is a note on the PCS NJ PE page

NOTE: Principles and Practice of Engineering scores from the April 2011 examination have been released on www.ncees.org.

so whatever that means...

I think New York is waiting as well.

Incidentally, there is a note on the PCS NJ PE page

NOTE: Principles and Practice of Engineering scores from the April 2011 examination have been released on www.ncees.org.

so whatever that means...
NY is definitely still waiting...

I was told that the NJ PE board has to vote on releasing the results.

The next meeting is June 17th.

If thats true we wont see the results until the end of June.

I really hope the person that told me that was misinformed.

I was told that the NJ PE board has to vote on releasing the results.
The next meeting is June 17th.

If thats true we wont see the results until the end of June.

I really hope the person that told me that was misinformed.
O.M.G!!!!!!!! TORTURE!!

Back