VIRGINIA RESULTS - April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We get them on the ncees website. It has in the past taken longer than other states though since it goes through pcs. I just hope we find out before the weekend!

We get them on the ncees website. It has in the past taken longer than other states though since it goes through pcs. I just hope we find out before the weekend!

Thanks Vaspu. Good Luck!

is there a list of PCS states? maybe we can monitor the release of the va results once the other pcs states releases theirs

I know PA and MA are, there probably is a list on the pcs website I'm guessing.

I just received this reply from PCS:

"You will not receive results from us, it will be NCEES. They will email you as soon as they are released. They have not been released yet."

is there a list of PCS states? maybe we can monitor the release of the va results once the other pcs states releases theirs
I know PA and MA are, there probably is a list on the pcs website I'm guessing.
From the PCS website I believe the following states use their "services": CT, MD, NJ, PA, MA, VA, WI, and PR. And not saying this is the case for VA, but for the WI Oct. 2010 PE results, PCS so graciously added a week to our wait to "validate" results and then send via snail mail. :brickwall: :mail-296:

I hate to rant, but what in the world are they validating? The process to even register for the exam fell just short of a blood sample and fingerprints. It's frustrating at how inefficient this whole process is. At least I'll have the long weekend to continue tormenting myself over wether or not I passed.

I contacted PCS and they told me that the state board has to validate the results, then NCEES will email us.

failed in october and passed in May

Electrical and Electrionics. one of the 28%. Thank you God

Back