PENNSYLVANIA RESULTS - April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my PA PE Results via NCEES website and I PASSED!!! Congratulations PCS on the faster than usual turnaround! 47 days must be a record to obtain PA PE Results!

Inappropriate to do a few victory laps around the office? :party-smiley-048:

Passed Civil Construction in PA on 5th try and with a 10 year break in testing

Does anyone know how long it takes to complete licensure after notice of passing the exam? NCEES notice says, "The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will process your license within 90 days..."

I had the same question JKG. I'm eginning to think my passing letter on the NCEES website was a mistake ha. Jersey people have already received a letter saying they need to pay $40 and then they will receive their license. I'm just looking for at least a follow up letter or something.

I had the same question JKG. I'm eginning to think my passing letter on the NCEES website was a mistake ha. Jersey people have already received a letter saying they need to pay $40 and then they will receive their license. I'm just looking for at least a follow up letter or something.
I've read some old threads on here since posting my comment, it looks like they took the whole 90 days plus one time, and usually was in the 70+ days range. I wonder if it is related to when the state licensure board meets. I looked it up, I think they have a meeting July 20th. No, I'm not obsessing or anything... Very frustrating to wait.

Registration was processed by the state yesterday, 6-29-2011. Stamp and seal ordered! So not as bad as iy could have been, 34 days from ncees issuing their"pass" email.

Can someone confirm that PA test takers are informed of passing via letter or NCEES email? I am reading conflicting comments in this discussion. Thanks!

PA test takers are informed of passing via email from NCEES -- "NCEES Notification of Result Release", with a link to their web site to see results.

Back