NCEES: PE Results Released May 25th, 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, they've done very well! I think last year was 46 days.

Now I wish all of these backwards states would dump the whole useless waste of time and resources process of "validating and then snail mailing" and just get with the program.

Why do you need to waste paper, postage, adminstration time, my tax dollars and my patience when I could have gotten results on the NCEES website yesterday for free like everyone else.

(This was my frustrated still-waiting-on-results rant for the day!)

I think some of it has to do with the states verifying the requirements are met. Some people have said they took PE and eit in same weekend so not passing eit would cause someone to not meet PE requirements even though they passed PE exam.

I think some of it has to do with the states verifying the requirements are met. Some people have said they took PE and eit in same weekend so not passing eit would cause someone to not meet PE requirements even though they passed PE exam.
Maybe, but the requirements are actually for obtaining a PE license. That's not what I am concerned with now. I don't need to know if I actually got my license, I just need to know if I passed the PE exam. I wouldn't think that failing the FE exam that weekend would negate your PE passing score, would it?

I believe they give you a window to retake and pass the FE. No idea how long that is tho. But if you can pass the FE in that window then your PE results would hold.

Last April was ONE day faster. LA got results on the Tuesday of the 7th week after the exam.

I failed that one but PASSED this one! So glad I don't have to do this again! Plus, the wait for the October exam appears to be a good bit longer!

Now just waiting on the LA board to generate a license number for me!

Last April was ONE day faster. LA got results on the Tuesday of the 7th week after the exam.
I failed that one but PASSED this one! So glad I don't have to do this again! Plus, the wait for the October exam appears to be a good bit longer!

Now just waiting on the LA board to generate a license number for me!
As was mentioned elsewhere, the fact that more people take the exam in October may contribute to the delay. Also, there could have been some scoring issues to deal with. Since they don't release based on discipline, more exams means longer time.

There were results out yesterday, on day 46 though. That means that this year they tied last year. Not that it matters that much, except for us here in Iowa where last Oct was 83 days, and I got mine today. Oh yeah and I passed BOOYAH

I passed!!!! This was my second time taking the test.

Does everyone else have to take the 25 question ethics test?

I passed!!!! This was my second time taking the test.
Does everyone else have to take the 25 question ethics test?

I Passed too! :) texas Chemical engineer! I think most of people have to take 25 question ethics test before they apply the license. I did it too!

Passed FL civil --- I'm kind of surprised too of the early results. Last Oct (Str-I failed), it took more than the usual.

This may be a record. Last October seemed like an eternity!

Back