Florida PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else not getting any work done and just hitting refresh?

By the way, sorry to bump the topic to the top. When I saw it at the top yesterday I thought the results were out.

Still waiting. A co worker of mine in Texas got his results today. Why is Florida taking so long?

Still waiting. A co worker of mine in Texas got his results today. Why is Florida taking so long?
Because FL always has to be special. Who knows...our governor might be trying to veto our results...or maybe a recount is in order! Lol

Nope. Anyone talked to the FBPE?
Would it really do any good considering NCEES is responsible for posting up the results for FL?

I think it's up to the Board, isn't it?? NCEES released the results to all the State Boards yesterday. This is on NCEES' website:

Results

When results have been released to the Florida board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account.

Ugh...hurry up and validate!!!

I think it's up to the Board, isn't it?? NCEES released the results to all the State Boards yesterday. This is on NCEES' website:
Results

When results have been released to the Florida board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account.

Ugh...hurry up and validate!!!
"The results are finally up!!!! You can check now."

... is what I will be saying when they arrive.

Back