TENNESSEE PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PEmarsh

Reaction score
Every other state has a thread so I decided to start one for Tennessee.

NCEES released the results to the Tennessee Board of Architectural and Engineering Examiners today (5/25/2011).

W.F. at the Board has not seen the results yet but expects to see them in the next couple of days.

Way to go Tennessee....keep the suspense going and my production at work down...

I spoke with Wanda at the Board and she mentioned that the results will be mailed out tomorrow. Good luck to everyone waiting.

I spoke with Wanda at the Board and she mentioned that the results will be mailed out tomorrow. Good luck to everyone waiting.
That is good to know. Did she say anything about results being posted on the NCEES website?

I looked on the Tennessee website on license search and verification and I now have a license number. It also says License status: application in process.

I am assuming this means I passed?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is good to know. Did she say anything about results being posted on the NCEES website?

I looked on the Tennessee website on license search and verification and I now have a license number. It also says License status: application in process.I am assuming this means I passed?
Mine says the same thing. I don't think it means you have passed. My status on the registration page has said that for a few days.

This doesnt mean you passed unfortunately. When I tesed in '09 they said you dont get a number until you pass and PAY the fee. Also I didn't get my results until July 3 of that year. If they got them out now it would be a great change of pace from then. Sorry to be a downer.

My results arrived in the mail Satuday, May 28th. I passed the Civil-Structural. 2nd attempt. Good luck to all of those still waiting.

After weeks of trying to put this whole test at the back of my mind, it finally became too big to ignore this past weekend, when I knew that results were out there in the postal system somewhere, slowly heading my way.

Finally, today, I found out that...

I PASSED - First time!

Thank God, thanks to my family, and thanks to this board for providing good information along the way!

:party-smiley-048:

Congrats to everybody that passed! Does anyone know why the results got out so much faster than in years past? I haven't been paying much attention to this thread so I'm out of the loop I guess.

I passed on second try!!! Civil/water resources
I took the same. How did you feel about it after taking it? I was kind of on the fence. The enviro stuff, WQ, water chemistry stuff really hurt me
I was on the fence about the afternoon, but felt good about the morning. Enviro stuff & chemistry was a struggle for me.

got my result back and passed. letter was sent out may 22nd i got the actual letter may 28th.

Back