ILLINOIS RESULTS - April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CntrSnr2001

Reaction score
Cant find anything yet. Checking CTS, NCEES and IDFPR license lookup. Anyone finding anything for Il???

So nervous...

CTS would be the place to check. They are faster than the updates on the license look up now.

even with the faster notifications, IL was a few days behind the NCEES direct states.

Cant find anything yet. Checking CTS, NCEES and IDFPR license lookup. Anyone finding anything for Il???
So nervous...
Nothing yet. Keep getting the same error from CTS that I have been getting for the last few days.

"No record found. Please check your information. Status get updated every 24 hours."

What?! Mine has not been saying that at all. It just shows the regular site as it did pre-test time. I remember that message though while waiting for my results for the last test though...

2nd attempt = PASS :party-smiley-048:

I knew that blue pencil was gonna bring me some good luck.

:multiplespotting: :pASSED2:

To All Who Passed:

Niiiiiceeee.

To All Who Did Not Make It:

Keep up with the studying. Now that you know what to expect, hopefully you will ace it next time. Good luck.

Now I have to be serious and stuff being a professional and all.

I still have to submit my experience and see if I qualify for my license.

Congrats to those who passed and good luck to everyone that needs to take it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
aadams22 said:
So nervous...
Nothing yet. Keep getting the same error from CTS that I have been getting for the last few days.

"No record found. Please check your information. Status get updated every 24 hours."
I'm still getting this message as well.
I sent an email last night, and left a voicemail for 2 different people today at lunch. Not sure which one got things moving, but they just fixed it for me, and found out I passed.

Does any one know when/if we will be getting the diagnostic results in the mail? Or is the pass/fail on CTS website the only result provided? Thanks.

Does any one know when/if we will be getting the diagnostic results in the mail? Or is the pass/fail on CTS website the only result provided? Thanks.
Great question, interested to hear the answer.

Also, an engineer I work with says IL stopped giving scores for passing exams years ago, even though other states still do it. I was wondering if that's true....

Back