ENVRM2 / October 2011 Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Massalia13

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm ready to start studying for the October 2011 Environmental PE Exam and I was wondering if the ENVRM2 is supposed to be updated soon.

I didn't see any update for the April 2011 exam (even with the new specs) so I suppose there won't be any update for this one neither.

Thanks.

Who knows. The ENVRM was woefully inadequate for even the previous exam, given it's poor coverage of hazardous waste, site remediation, and sampling techniques.

Just build your library as suggested in other threads here, and you will be fine. Plus, you'll get a bunch of books that will be useful for your career.

Hello everyone,
I'm ready to start studying for the October 2011 Environmental PE Exam and I was wondering if the ENVRM2 is supposed to be updated soon.

I didn't see any update for the April 2011 exam (even with the new specs) so I suppose there won't be any update for this one neither.

Thanks.
The exam spec did change for April, but very subtly. More of a reorganization than wholesale changes from the looks of it. I imagine the content will be pretty similar so you should be good to go with your existing ENVRM.

Back