I'm thinking ... it will be June 17th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tungsol

Reaction score
They usually release the result on Friday.

10 weeks from the exam date will be June 17th.

Am I right ? ... am I?

I'm going crazy ... am I ?

:party-smiley-048:

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is the week of June 6. Unfortunately, I'm experienced in waiting for PE exam results.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe Dark Knight will be making the final decision as to when results will be released. :thumbs:

My guess is the week of June 6. Unfortunately, I'm experienced in waiting for PE exam results.

I agree, I'm going to say June 10th. I wouldn't be surprised if it were as early as the 3rd tho. But with Memorial Day being in there I'm going a week later due to the shortened week and inevitable OTO schedules.

According to my board (Alabama), results will be out no earlier than mid-June for what it's worth. Typical 10 week schedule for us. So much for the rapid grading system. I think letters will go out June 10th. :bio:

Whatever date you predict the results to come out, just add an additional 2 weeks to it.

Last time, the PE results were released about 2 weeks after the EI results in FL. Since FL recieved theirs last night or this morning... Im thinking end of next week or the week of the 30th.

Looking at the normal turn-around time, that would pretty much put NCEES on track with past releases... It would be nice if they could speed it up a bit for us eager people.... :bananapowerslide:

It would be nice if they could speed it up a bit for us eager people....
Yea, they should speed things up for you guys. I mean the people who took the test this time around are obviously far more eager to get their results then any previous examinees.

:rolleyes:

Last year the PE results came out on 06/04/2010 and the FE results were mailed 06/04/2010. The FE results were already released so maybe we have to wait a whole lot longer.

I'm impressed with this group of exam takers/result waiters...This thread took much longer to start than in previous tests. Usually there is much more NCEES and respective state board bashing after 38+ days of waiting.

They usually release the result on Friday.10 weeks from the exam date will be June 17th.

Am I right ? ... am I?

I'm going crazy ... am I ?

Last time I think we found out on a Wednesday right before New Years. Took about 58 days. EIT and Survey results were about a week before PE if I remember correctly. Good luck to all of you out there that took it in April!!!

The fact that the other exams are now out @ 38 days makes me cautiously optimistic results will be released to the boards prior to Memorial Day.

Hey guys! I see some familiar faces in here just wanted to say hello and wish everyone good luck on your exam! I think results will start coming in late next week, but what do I know....

One thing I'm sure of, Hubby is GOING TO PASS this time around, I just know it!! He used the 6 minute solutions and for the first time after several tries, he actually finished both parts of the text and had a few minutes to spare.

BTW, for those of you who remember me from the last test, hubby finally went to work in March after 17 LONG months of being unemployed. Although he was hired as part-time temp they are expecting to make him permanent the first of June (probably waiting for the results of this test). I was able to quit my 2 extra jobs and now I back to doing what I love....being a full time travel agent. Anyone want to take a vacation to celebrate??? :) )

Back