What Can you do in 35 Days?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwlodyka

Reaction score
Just a constructive way to vent some impatience and assuming I receive some entertaining responses, get a few grins out of it.

What have you accomplished in the last 35 days while NCEES is still grading the exam? What could you do with 35 days at 40 hours a week dedicated to a single task?

I ran my first marathon, of course the training program for that was a lot longer then 35 days.

In 35 days I watched my house go from a hole in the ground to fully-framed, with siding and roofing. (March 25th to April 30th)

March 25th

WestFace2011-03-26.jpg

April 30th (roofing was finished that afternoon, after I took the photo)

WestFace2011-04-30.jpg

I ran my first marathon, of course the training program for that was a lot longer then 35 days.

Congrats on the marathon! I've ran a few myself over the years, you either love it or hate it. If you love it, it becomes an addiction! Not a bad one to have I suppose...

Just a constructive way to vent some impatience and assuming I receive some entertaining responses, get a few grins out of it.
What have you accomplished in the last 35 days while NCEES is still grading the exam? What could you do with 35 days at 40 hours a week dedicated to a single task?
Let's see, in 35 days, I managed to join a gym, planted my summer garden, completed 3 new flower beds in my yard, replaced all the ignition coils in my car, and managed to find a new job. Been busy. :)

Build a Liberty Ship during World War II. The average Liberty ship took 42 days, but with the amazing efficiency of NCEES I'm sure if they tried a little they could take it down to 35 days, especially seeing as one group managed to build one in less than 5 days.

Well guys we gotta give them a break, I mean it's like they have some kinda magical device that they can just feed our answer sheet into and it would mysteriously tally up the points and at least come up with a raw score. This is not Harry Potter.

(I'm really not that bitter, I just wanted to participate in the trolling! I <3 NCEES, as long as I pass, if I don't then I'll come back here to nerd rage)

:bananadoggywow:

In around that length of time (just under - June 6 to July 7) I'll complete my first course towards my Masters' degree this summer.

Back