Opening Day

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csb

Reaction score
I know plenty of opinions are floating around about baseball, but I am a huge fan of the game and so very glad it's opening day!

They will be by the end of the weekend...

My only issue with baseball is the fact that ESPN will be obsessing over homeruns and strikeouts for the next 6 months...

I know plenty of opinions are floating around about baseball, but I am a huge fan of the game and so very glad it's opening day!
:plusone: :plusone: :plusone: :plusone: :plusone: :plusone:

Getting ready to go check my son out of school and head to the Royals game.

Getting ready to go check my son out of school and head to the Royals game.

That would be so cool. Some aspects of living in the sticks suck. I'm still in March Madness mode, but come Tuesday I'll be ready to swap. I don't make the transition to NBA mode anymore, but MLB means SPRING IS HERE. Hi Def Baseball is awsome.

^^^ I read a study that showed the ratio of time the ball is in play to total game time for baseball is higher then for football.

I gave up on baseball somewhere around my junior year of high school. I was a huge baseball fan but it seemed like all my favorite players were getting traded every year. If your not a fan of the Yankees or the Red Sox you might as well not get too attached to anyone one player because they'll be gone before you know it. As others have sort of hinted at here I also dislike that the majority of teams are never really in the running for the playoffs. By the All Star break it seems like 3/4 of the league is all but out of it.

baseball almost falls into the same category as golf for me. I would at least attend a baseball game but not a golf event. However little league baseball is the only sport our dinky little town offers so I will have to grin and bear it when minisnick gets to that age

This sucks...the Reds came back in the 9th to beat the Brewers and I missed it since it was 3 in the morning here. I guess I can watch the video highlights on their website, but it just isn't the same. Also missed taking the boys to their first Opening Day Parade downtown. They went with mom and grandma.

Back