Hello Everyone...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeysVee

MASTER SPAMMER!
Reaction score
Well I hope this forum works out and everyone comes over here.

I'm a 31 year old male trying to pass the PE. I took the ME PE just a few days ago. My afternoon section was thermal/fluids. I got my Bachelors from Clemson and my Masters from South Carolina....both are in Mechanical Engineering.

26 year old male, going for a PE in Environmental. Last week was my first attempt at the exam. I think I'm one of the younger folks taking it. I did the 3 years experience + a Masters degree option.

I've got a B.S. and M.S. in environmental. Most of my experience is in private consulting working on public works. I'm also on my town's planning board.

Yeah I am 32 (Too many years wasted in the Army, co-oping, and general stuff) have delayed me graduating and then taking the test until last Friday.

I got an MBA a few years ago, and made the mistake of listing it on my application but not sending those transcripts in when I submitted my app last year, and even though they dont give you credit for it (like a MCE) they rejected my app as incomplete! Bastards!!!!

I do transportation work for a consulting firm in Atlanta, Ga

I like quiet walks in the park, hot baths,,, :thatsgay: just kidding... I have 3 kids so pretty much no free time :( but they are finally getting old enough to do "stuff" with and it not be a total PIA.

Hi all. I'm a 34 y.o. male ME working in the robotics/automation field. Graduated from North Dakota State in '96 and now live in Portland, OR. I just took the PE in Machine Design and really hope I passed.

I've got one kid and one on the way. Also have an '57 Willys wagon project and like to surf, hike, and brew beer. I keep myself pretty busy and am glad to have more free time now that I'm done studying for the PE. I can finally mow the lawn now.... :true:

welcome to the forums...

yeah I enjoyed not doing much around the house because of the "studying" excuse...

Hi all. I'm a 34 y.o. male ME working in the robotics/automation field. Graduated from North Dakota State in '96 and now live in Portland, OR. I just took the PE in Machine Design and really hope I passed.
I've got one kid and one on the way. Also have an '57 Willys wagon project and like to surf, hike, and brew beer. I keep myself pretty busy and am glad to have more free time now that I'm done studying for the PE. I can finally mow the lawn now.... :true:
Sounds like we have a couple of brew masters on this forum! I wouldn't mind getting a wine making kit!

Anywho, welcome to the board!

Hi Guys,

New guy from Texas! Eagerly awaiting my PE result, scared out of my wits here.

Back