anyone doing GA review class now??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EDISON_NY

“You're analog players in a digital world&quot
Reaction score
anyone here is doing GA review class (power) for the april/2011 exam, if yes, Did you recieve the study materials? or did you able to lanch the online modules (videos) recently, I don't see the course online on my webpage any more???????????

anyone here is doing GA review class (power) for the april/2011 exam, if yes, Did you recieve the study materials? or did you able to lanch the online modules (videos) recently, I don't see the course online on my webpage any more???????????
I can log into T-Square. For whatever reason I can still access the Oct. 2010 power PE review course modules. I'm not sure if they've changed for the April 2011 review or not. But it would seem that the website is working fine. As for the study materials, I didn't receive my binder of information until about 2 weeks after I registered for the course. If you have questions on anything, Dr. Callen is very responsive via email and should be able to assist you.

Back