Application approvals for Pennsylvania - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
gfreeman

Application approvals for Pennsylvania

I have 2 coworkers that are still waiting to hear if they will be accepted to sit for the April 2011 exam. Does anyone have knowledge of how long it should be until they are notified of an approval?

I have 2 coworkers that are still waiting to hear if they will be accepted to sit for the April 2011 exam. Does anyone have knowledge of how long it should be until they are notified of an approval?

I'm in IL and it's been a week. I haven't been notified, but they said 2 weeks. But this week I went online to CTS, who administers the exam here, and I logged in and saw my approved status.

I'm still waiting to hear for my approval for Pennsylvania too... glad to hear I'm not the only one!

I received my approval letter on 1/21. My application was marked complete on 11/24 and PCSHQ indicated that it would be sent to my state board that week.