License Look Up in CA updated?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikehermosa

Reaction score
I am still waiting for one result which is State-Specific Engineering Survey. I have not received the mail yet from post man.

When I entered my name on License Look up in pels.ca.gov, it's not there. Does this means I failed already?

Please clarify

This post is somewhere else.

CA database will be updated either on wednesday or Thursday.

I am still waiting for one result which is State-Specific Engineering Survey. I have not received the mail yet from post man.
When I entered my name on License Look up in pels.ca.gov, it's not there. Does this means I failed already?

Please clarify
The Civil's have not been updated yet. I read a post where the last license # was 77195 on Friday. 77195 is still the last/highest #. Where its says "updated on Jan 10th" is meaningless.

For the people that took CA state specific exams (seismic and/or surveying) the database for the license lookup will not be updated until Jan 12 or 13.

Please clarify
The Civil's have not been updated yet. I read a post where the last license # was 77195 on Friday. 77195 is still the last/highest #. Where its says "updated on Jan 10th" is meaningless.
And to top it off, there was a bin of letters that just went out this AM. Let's hope your letter is not one of those...

Last edited by a moderator:

Please clarify
And to top it off, there was a bin of letters that just went out this AM. Let's hope you're letter is not one of those...
I think it was mailed on Monday morning, but I'm not sure. The date/time stamps for these posts are confusing.

Please clarify
And to top it off, there was a bin of letters that just went out this AM. Let's hope you're letter is not one of those...
Careful when you say THIS AM. CAPLS meanioned about the late bit that was mailed MONDAY AM.

Please clarify
Careful when you say THIS AM. CAPLS meanioned about the late bit that was mailed MONDAY AM.
You're right. That was yesterday when I read that.

Please clarify

Please clarify
And to top it off, there was a bin of letters that just went out this AM. Let's hope your letter is not one of those...
Y hope that the letter is not one of those????

Please clarify
Y hope that the letter is not one of those????
Actually you better hope it was in the last bin. The Theory that is proving out is that the last bin contained all the passing Civil results. So far all letters postmarked 1/10 have passed all tests and received their PE. Those receiving letters postmarked 1/7 have failed a portion of the tests.

I go through the NCEES account on Friday afternoon around 4:20 and I find out that I passed. The mail coming on Monday (1/10/2011) afternoon (because I lived in NY). The website license lookup hasn't updated on Monday, but on Tuesday morning(1/11/2011) around 9:00 am that my name is on the website with my license number for the Mechanical Engineer.

I forgot to metion the NCEES date the letter as 12/28/2010. The CA letter mail to me as date of 1/7/2011 and I received in NY as 1/10/2011

Forgot to clairfy that the bin that was mailed on Monday appears to be Civils that have passed - Not a fact, but a theory that seems to be panning out.

CA Board database is updated.

I haven't get the letter yet as I am an out of state.

My name shows up on the database.

Back