Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
mschuep

NJ Law Exam Results

check not cashed as of yet... its 9:40

I sent a money order 8(

check not cashed as of yet... its 9:40

I sent a money order 8(

looks like DCA has money to spare, any other State would have cashed the check first, asked questions later.

maybe they are waiting (or dropped everything to prepare for) for tonight's board meeting.

MY NUMBER IS IN!!!!!!!!!!

checklist:

- Buy Seal

- Join NJSPE

- Write Letter to NYS Board to amend my application

- Order PE License Plates

checklist:

- Buy Seal

- Join NJSPE

mines not.... boooo

checklist:

- Buy Seal

- Join NJSPE

PE License Plates?

Just checked. Nothing for me either. Sent a money order, if it makes any difference

Edited by los1213

Just checked. Nothing for me either. Sent a money order, if it makes any difference

I sent a money order two fridays ago, priority mail from brooklyn. Sorry guys, thought everyone was in. I did also send in a request to forward my grades to NYS. I got a call saying they were going to hold my request for a PE number, maybe I got special handling.

I got my number too. I think PE plates are cool, but I doubt I'll get them. I'm pretty sure if I had them eventually a contractor would drive an excavator over my car. :chair:

got my number also!..no sign of check posting still..odd

got my number also!..no sign of check posting still..odd

I called yesterday and the woman told me there is no way of knowing if my form and check were received and just to wait. when do I assume it got lost in the mail? ugh, hate this!

Did you check the state license verification site? that's where I got my number, still haven't received anything in the mail.

I received my pass letter for the law exam in the mail last week (I think Thursday or Friday). But still not on the online directory, I can't even check if they received my application fee because I sent in a money order.

I got my number sometime yesterday afternoon. Nothing in the mail yet, but my number is in the online directory now.

I got my number sometime yesterday afternoon. Nothing in the mail yet, but my number is in the online directory now.

I got the letter yesterday. Just so you know, the last two trailing zeros in your online number are omitted in the letter. Shame I ordered the seals already, but I guess anyone verifying my seal will go online anyway.

I got the letter yesterday. Just so you know, the last two trailing zeros in your online number are omitted in the letter. Shame I ordered the seals already, but I guess anyone verifying my seal will go online anyway.

Thanks, I was just ordering my seal and didn't know if I should include all the numbers.

Thanks, I was just ordering my seal and didn't know if I should include all the numbers.

From what I understand, and you should call the board to verify, start with the GE and omit the last two trailing zeroes.

From what I understand, and you should call the board to verify, start with the GE and omit the last two trailing zeroes.

it looks like the zero between the GE and the next nonzero digit (7?) is omitted too.

again, call the board. My stamp has all the digits after GE as shown on the internet.

it looks like the zero between the GE and the next nonzero digit (7?) is omitted too.

again, call the board. My stamp has all the digits after GE as shown on the internet.

Is it true that a embossing seal can only be used in New Jersey? I hear rubber seals are not to be used.

Is it true that a embossing seal can only be used in New Jersey? I hear rubber seals are not to be used.

That is correct.

Sign in to follow this