Predicted results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think you passed the October PE exam?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
Hello there,

First: Congrats to all of you, VETERANS, who made possible to us to have the freedom we have. Your service is appreciated.

To all of you, serving right now or about to be deployed, our prayers for your safety and safe return home.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=========================================

Now, on another note, I predict:

The results will start to flow Wednesday, December 22nd :wel . The first state to report results is.... :mail: The cristal ball is foggy but I can see is from the South. Is that a F?....Can this be a T? The F and the T are flashing and are very bright. Both come at the same time but the F looks brighter. :read:

I can also see the last one reporting...Is from the West Coast....Sorry Californians. Hold in tight. Your agony will last a while. :cry:

Resultology is a very unexact science because it depeds on what the GODS :bow: at the State Boards and NCEES :bow: feel they want to do and when they want to do it. Something that will continue to happen since we are at their mercy. :tone:

The day will come....sooner or later... In the mean time....

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

You know....there is a bright spot!

The longer they wait, the longer I can hold on to the thought that I might have passed!!!! :brick:

I wonder if we could taunt our state boards and create an interstate rivalry, kind of like the political caucuses, with Iowa fighting New Hampshire for relevance by moving up the caucus date to get first shot at picking the party nominee.

"Say Georgia, Florida gets their results out sooner. Don't let those blue-haired-wrinkly-knuckled geriatric snow birds beat us to the draw. Show them who's boss by getting your results out first."

I don't know about getting exam results out, but NH was pretty quick about turning my application around and issuing me a license. Plus, their certificate totally kicks ass.

I've seen placemats nicer than Vermont's certificate. :angry:

Well that's promising. They (NH) said at the test that they send the results out the same day that they receive them from NCEES. We'll see... They were certainly very quick in cashing the check I sent in to take the test.

West Virginia gets the results from ELSES, then types a letter and sends them out on behalf of the state board. They are VERY fast with their turn around. I'd say it's a day at best.

Our State Board was taken over by a new lady a few years ago, and she has more than tripled the quality and productivity of the board since the last administration.

They actually have a badass website, with lots of information on it.

http://www.wvpebd.org/

West Virginia gets the results from ELSES, then types a letter and sends them out on behalf of the state board. They are VERY fast with their turn around. I'd say it's a day at best.
Our State Board was taken over by a new lady a few years ago, and she has more than tripled the quality and productivity of the board since the last administration.

They actually have a badass website, with lots of information on it.

http://www.wvpebd.org/
They just added me to the pe roster like a week ago.

But besides that, they are not as bad as most states.

Do you remember how slow and 'generic' everything used to be with them?

They have improved alot. I wish they'd get the September minutes up, so I can read them. They have a meeting tomorrow, did you read the Agenda? Interesting.

I wonder if kissing up to my board would work for me... ;)

Yeah,

I kinda like reading about Engineers messing up or doing work they aren't allowed to do and see what happens to them.

I just want them to release the results early so I can sell my study guides and by some beer. :beerchug

I wonder if kissing up to my board would work for me... ;)
Funny, but none of them are here to read anything, so ya can't kiss up.

I really think ours is better than it was, you should have seen what their stationary, etc. used to look like. It was pathetic.

Funny, but none of them are here to read anything, so ya can't kiss up.
I was just kidding. But you never know...

WV site is pretty good -- looks nice and has everything you need. NH is ok too, but I think it looks a bit cheesy.

:???:

I know, you can bust on me, I'm a good target.

Actually, I hope this happens. I hope they (State Board) get back from Christmas on Tuesday the 26th, get the letters out by Wednesday the 27th, so that I'll have my results by Friday the 29th. Would make the New Years celebration SO MUCH better for those passing.

Also, it would give everyone failing a good 3 day weekend to "cool off" before calling and cussing the board or NCEES out for something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, just curious to see in cut and dried, black and white format how you think you did, now that some time has passed. This is most likely meaningless, but perhaps it'll help us pass the time.

YEAH... HAD TO SKEW THE RESULTS... i ACTUALLY KNOW i DID NOT PASS IT BECAUSE i DID NOT TAKE IT...

:read:

I am so sure i didn't pass, im beginning my mental preparation to start the studying process again. I'll be a two timer in april. EIT4LIFE!!!!

Back