• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mechanical books for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vlukej

Reaction score
I have the following books for sale. Prices include shipping. All books are in good condition. I will split them up on a first come, first serve basis. Prices are firm and there is no discount for purchasing all of them. Thanks for looking!

1. Six Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam - Thermal and Fluids System Problems - Second Edition - $25

2. Six Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam - Mechanical Systems and Materials Problems - Second Edition - $25

3. Six Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam - HVAC and Refrigeration Problems - Second Edition - $25

4. NCEES - Principles and Practice of Engineering Mechanical Sample Questions & Solutions - $35

5. Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam - A companion to the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual - 12th Edition - Michael R. Lindeburg - $40

I have the following books for sale. Prices include shipping. All books are in good condition. I will split them up on a first come, first serve basis. Prices are firm and there is no discount for purchasing all of them. Thanks for looking!
1. Six Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam - Thermal and Fluids System Problems - Second Edition - $25

2. Six Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam - Mechanical Systems and Materials Problems - Second Edition - $25

3. Six Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam - HVAC and Refrigeration Problems - Second Edition - $25

4. NCEES - Principles and Practice of Engineering Mechanical Sample Questions & Solutions - $35

5. Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam - A companion to the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual - 12th Edition - Michael R. Lindeburg - $40
Items 2, 3 and 5 are spoken for. Items 1 and 4 are still available.

Items 2, 3 and 5 are spoken for. Items 1 and 4 are still available.

Item 4 is the only one left.

I still have the NCEES Principles and Practice of Engineering Mechanical Sample Questions and Solutions book for sale. $35 gets it shipped to your door. The book is like new.

I still have the NCEES Principles and Practice of Engineering Mechanical Sample Questions and Solutions book for sale. $35 gets it shipped to your door. The book is like new.

Any offers? I have no need for this book!

Back