SC LLR - Anyone gotten their PE license number yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

munsonco

Reaction score
Passed the Civil exam in SC but have yet to be assigned a license number from the SC LLR...my application status is still listed as 'Pending'. I've tried several times to contact them to find out when I could expect to receive approval but none of my messages have been returned. Has anyone spoken with them?

I have not recieved mine yet either. Looks like the last number added was around 28600 sometime before PE results were released. A buddy of mine passed in April and it took a few weeks before he recieved a number, etc. from LLR.

It took about three weeks before I officially got my number from them, IIRC. I wouldn't bother them, it just slows the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine on Dec 30th. Found it on the TX Board PE Roster :multiplespotting:

I have not recieved mine yet either. Looks like the last number added was around 28600 sometime before PE results were released. A buddy of mine passed in April and it took a few weeks before he recieved a number, etc. from LLR.

Thanks for the info.

I know it's not a huge deal, just knowing that I passed is great, but you would think the LLR would at the very least send out a mass e-mail to everyone that took the test, or update the website to give everyone an idea (whether pass or fail) what happens next. I'm sure their office has been flooded with calls and e-mails the past week or so...they could probably save themselves a lot of annoyance by simply offering up some info.

Thanks for the info.

I know it's not a huge deal, just knowing that I passed is great, but you would think the LLR would at the very least send out a mass e-mail to everyone that took the test, or update the website to give everyone an idea (whether pass or fail) what happens next. I'm sure their office has been flooded with calls and e-mails the past week or so...they could probably save themselves a lot of annoyance by simply offering up some info.
Guys read your results notice.it says the sc llr will mail out licenses when processing is complete

Thanks for the info.

Guys read your results notice.it says the sc llr will mail out licenses when processing is complete
I see that...but that's pretty vague...how long does processing take? Is there anything else involved in processing? I wouldn't think there would be, but I also wouldn't think it would take a week to 'Process' scores that they have already authorized NCEES to release and then update my application status from 'Pending' to 'Approved'.

Thanks for the info.

I see that...but that's pretty vague...how long does processing take? Is there anything else involved in processing? I wouldn't think there would be, but I also wouldn't think it would take a week to 'Process' scores that they have already authorized NCEES to release and then update my application status from 'Pending' to 'Approved'.
As I said, it takes a few weeks. I just kept checking the licensee lookup page and input the latest number range to see if I had been input yet. If you call or email them, it slows down the process for everyone because the people you call or email are the folks inputting the data.

Be patient.

I got my passing notice Dec 15, but my number wasn't input until late first, early second week in January. Let me check something and I might be able to give you the date I got it.

EDIT: OK, I couldn't find the exact date...it was long enough ago that the computer system has been updated/moved around, so I can't find my old letters.

Passed the Civil exam in SC but have yet to be assigned a license number from the SC LLR...my application status is still listed as 'Pending'. I've tried several times to contact them to find out when I could expect to receive approval but none of my messages have been returned. Has anyone spoken with them?

Finally got a response...

"Registration numbers should all be issued next week. You will get a packet with all the information you need for stamps, certificates, etc."

LLR started updating the website yesterday. They got up to anyone who passed with the last name beginning with F. They added around 20 or so yesterday

LLR started updating the website yesterday. They got up to anyone who passed with the last name beginning with F. They added around 20 or so yesterday
Where are you finding this info on their website? I can't find anywhere that even mentions the October exam.

Back