New Years Eve plans

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
What are your new years eve/day plans?

Get to do all my christmas returns tomorrow and then hopefully we can get the bathroom almost done...the shower walls need a couple days in the braces so that will make next weekend the final weekend.

What are your new years eve/day plans?
Get to do all my christmas returns tomorrow and then hopefully we can get the bathroom almost done...the shower walls need a couple days in the braces so that will make next weekend the final weekend.
New propane heater received for Christmas will facilitate several hours of woodworking in the garage...trying to finish up some oak end tables that I've promised my wife for a few years. Gonna spend New Years Eve on the mean streets of Alexandria, VA, catching the fireworks/laser light show at the Masonic temple.

We're getting together with a small group of friends to celebrate. Mini-ble will be staying with my parents, so we'll be free to stay up late and sleep in!

We were planning on going to visit my FIL and party with some friends of my wife. Several of them have come down with whatever this years mystery illness is and are cancelling. So we have no plans.

Sleeping. I doubt MIAF can get a sitter, so options are very limited.

Staying at home.

My wife will drink some Pisco sours, which are Peruvian drinks, and we'll eat this Panneton cake.

I don't drink booze anymore so I'll drink some Martinelli's at midnight for a toast.

As the ball drops in Times Square, we'll eat twelve grapes really fast. It's a Peruvian custom.

Then I'll go to sleep.

That's why they call me "the second most interesting man in the world."

I'll be going out to dinner with some friends.

Since my wife is pregnant, we might go home after though.

I'll be going out to dinner with some friends.
Since my wife is pregnant, we might go home after though.
party pooper...j/k

I was dancing and partying (sans alcohol) at my friends wedding when I was 8 months along. That

could explain minisnicks love of music and dancing though.

I was dancing and partying (sans alcohol) at my friends wedding when I was 8 months along. That could explain minisnicks love of music and dancing though.
LOL!!

Well, I am already reading to minikevo. Maybe she'll love reading! (Rather than chasing boys!)

We are watching MSU / Minnesota baskeball at 4pm with my dad. Then maybe some bowling and additional refreshments before the Chick-Fil-A Bowl comes on.

I'll be lucky to make it to midnight.

Staying at home.
My wife will drink some Pisco sours, which are Peruvian drinks, and we'll eat this Panneton cake.

I don't drink booze anymore so I'll drink some Martinelli's at midnight for a toast.

As the ball drops in Times Square, we'll eat twelve grapes really fast. It's a Peruvian custom.

Then I'll go to sleep.

No pisco sour for my wife, but she will be eating the grapes. Do ya'll eat the under the table? That's the way Mrs. Ble eats them.

We'll be very asleep in bed by the time the ball drops. I turn into a pumpkin at midnight if I'm not in bed.

Staying at home.

Then I'll go to sleep.

Wow, who's the first?! ;)

We'll be going over to a friends house early so the kids can play together. Except my kids don't particularly like their kids, so that's awkward. If I make it to midnight I'll be surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back