WASHINGTON, WA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my passing letter from Washington State - they did not provide the score or diagnostics, but am happy regardless.

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!! did you get the email from NCEES or did you just keep logging on? We're getting antsy in Louisiana!!!
Thank you!!! I kept hitting 'F5' on the NCEES site... I haven't even heard from the WA Dept. of Licensing yet....

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!! did you get the email from NCEES or did you just keep logging on? We're getting antsy in Louisiana!!!
Thank you!!! I kept hitting 'F5' on the NCEES site... I haven't even heard from the WA Dept. of Licensing yet....
you kept hitting F5 until the link became active? Please let me know.

I also got my results through the NCEES' website. Still have not received letter from WA State but a pass is a pass! Congrats to the rest of you who passed.

I also got my results through the NCEES' website. Still have not received letter from WA State but a pass is a pass! Congrats to the rest of you who passed.
By the way, I also looked at the license look-up page: https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/bpdLicenseQuery/

It is not updated yet.

No letter from WA State, but the NCEES website says I passed! Civil - Construction

Back