WASHINGTON, WA - RESULTS - OCT 2010 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
paki

WASHINGTON, WA - RESULTS

I just got my passing letter from Washington State - they did not provide the score or diagnostics, but am happy regardless.

Just got my results....I passed Civil Construction!

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! did you get the email from NCEES or did you just keep logging on? We're getting antsy in Louisiana!!!

Congrats!! did you get the email from NCEES or did you just keep logging on? We're getting antsy in Louisiana!!!

Thank you!!! I kept hitting 'F5' on the NCEES site... I haven't even heard from the WA Dept. of Licensing yet....

Thank you!!! I kept hitting 'F5' on the NCEES site... I haven't even heard from the WA Dept. of Licensing yet....

you kept hitting F5 until the link became active? Please let me know.

I also got my results through the NCEES' website. Still have not received letter from WA State but a pass is a pass! Congrats to the rest of you who passed.

I also got my results through the NCEES' website. Still have not received letter from WA State but a pass is a pass! Congrats to the rest of you who passed.

By the way, I also looked at the license look-up page: https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/bpdLicenseQuery/

It is not updated yet.

Wooooo Hooooo!!!! I passed the Civil PE!

:party-smiley-048:

does anybody know what happens next?

Thks.

Wooooo Hooooo!!!! I passed the Civil PE!

:party-smiley-048:

does anybody know what happens next?

Thks.

If you already took and passed the Law and Ethics exam, I think we just wait until we get the license in the mail. I just checked the DOL website and they haven't updated my status yet. I don't know how long that takes for Washington.

I contacted WA DOL this morning and the person who answered the phone said it will take 4 weeks for us to get our license numbers and at that time they'll update their website. And, there will be 10 weeks before we get our certificates via regular mail.

Cheers!

:multiplespotting:

I contacted WA DOL this morning and the person who answered the phone said it will take 4 weeks for us to get our license numbers and at that time they'll update their website. And, there will be 10 weeks before we get our certificates via regular mail.

Cheers!

:multiplespotting:

Thanks geypo!

Happy New Year!

Sign in to follow this