MISSOURI - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started one for Missouri. Why leave out our beautiful state.
I got impatient and emailed the Missouri Board.. Here is the exchange:

EMAIL*******

Good afternoon,

I had heard that NCEES has released the PE Exam results to the state boards at this time. Can you tell me when the results will be made available to examinees?

Thank you very much!

REPLY**************

"You should receive your results in the next two weeks.

Thank you,"

Hopefully this is just a canned response. Missouri has traditionally been one of the earliest to validate.

Got the same response on phone. The person told me she has no idea about results getting posted on NCEES.

NCEES' website says MO lets NCEES post the results. A friend of mine who took the FE got the results on NCEES. I guess the board is trying to keep us away from bugging them by talking about the letter they send 2 weeks after the results are posted.

Just started one for Missouri. Why leave out our beautiful state.
I got impatient and emailed the Missouri Board.. Here is the exchange:

EMAIL*******

Good afternoon,

I had heard that NCEES has released the PE Exam results to the state boards at this time. Can you tell me when the results will be made available to examinees?

Thank you very much!

REPLY**************

"You should receive your results in the next two weeks.

Thank you,"

Hopefully this is just a canned response. Missouri has traditionally been one of the earliest to validate.

I hope so, the anticipation is killing me.. Results are not up on NCEES yet...

Got the same response on phone. The person told me she has no idea about results getting posted on NCEES.
NCEES' website says MO lets NCEES post the results. A friend of mine who took the FE got the results on NCEES. I guess the board is trying to keep us away from bugging them by talking about the letter they send 2 weeks after the results are posted.

Same here, Chris! Waiting.......... What did you take ?

I hope so, the anticipation is killing me.. Results are not up on NCEES yet...

Electrical and Computer - Power

I really felt good after the test, but now so much time has gone by I just dont know.. You?

Same here, Chris! Waiting.......... What did you take ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow thats funny - I took the Power test too. Finished the morning session in 2hrs. Afternoon in just a little more than that. Not sure if thats a good sign or not...

I called the MO board and was told we will receive an email from NCEES when the results are ready.

Still nothing. I emailed them yesterday and asked "typically how long does it take the Board to validate results? Does this take place at the 1/24 and 1/25 Board meeting?"

All I got in response was "NCEES will email you when results are ready".

I'm sure that they are getting tons of emails, but maybe if they gave a F&*@ING TIMELINE or some transparency to their methods, then maybe we wouldn't hound them daily for results.

What's making this the hardest is that Missouri has typically "validated" the results within a day or two of the earliest states..

:smileyballs:

At least it looks like they are in the office today, so there is still a chance we will get results today.

http://pr.mo.gov/hours-holidays.asp

Still nothing. I emailed them yesterday and asked "typically how long does it take the Board to validate results? Does this take place at the 1/24 and 1/25 Board meeting?"
All I got in response was "NCEES will email you when results are ready".

I'm sure that they are getting tons of emails, but maybe if they gave a F&*@ING TIMELINE or some transparency to their methods, then maybe we wouldn't hound them daily for results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back