NCEES will release results today!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jass

Reaction score
I called the NCEES just now and spoke with Susan Thrift, Manager of Exam Scoring and Fulfillment she told me they will release the results today, probably this afternoon, if the State doesnt do much to validate them I guess we could get the results some time tomorrow! Good luck everyone!

:party-smiley-048:

I called the NCEES just now and spoke with Susan Thrift, Manager of Exam Scoring and Fulfillment she told me they will release the results today, probably this afternoon, if the State doesnt do much to validate them I guess we could get the results some time tomorrow! Good luck everyone!
I hope she's right. :party-smiley-048:

That's good. I hope you all get good result before the new year.

Good luck waiting. I've been there, and it's not fun. :eek:ld-025:

odd... the agent I was chatting with told me... "we hope to release them today or tomorrow"

Not we WILL release them this week, but HOPE to... Needless to say I wasn't happy to see that... and certainly no indication of release today.

What is preventing the release from already happening? Are they sitting there saying, should we?... hmmmm... I don't know, maybe tomorrow..... Gee.. I don't know...

Do you really think SC could be that fast? What's there track record for the past? As I said on another post, I'm definitely praying more today!!! ---mostly just that I passed.

I hope so. NCEES and the state boards are probably more excited for the results than we are. I can't imagine what it must be like to answer their phones.

You guys gotta quit hanging your hat on everyword you hear from them (or read on this board). Personally, I think today's the day but ****, leave'em alone and let'em work!

I'm going out to lunch with a friend in about an hour. So odds are good that the results will be released while I'm at lunch, and the web site will go down, and I won't be able to get my results until this evening.

Look for results about 1:30 eastern time, lol. I won't be back by then.

HIP, HIP, HOORAYYYYYYYYY!!!

The result will release today but it will go to the state board (for most of the state boards)........Some of us might have to wait after the New Year.

You guys gotta quit hanging your hat on everyword you hear from them (or read on this board). Personally, I think today's the day but ****, leave'em alone and let'em work!
shut-up doodie head! :bawling:

It's just frustrating... Week 9 is over tomorrow... it's taken 2 weeks longer then last time and about a week longer then it has in years. With the test being givin later then usual, it's frustrating that we have to wait so long and potentially into the next year.

odd... the agent I was chatting with told me... "we hope to release them today or tomorrow"
Not we WILL release them this week, but HOPE to... Needless to say I wasn't happy to see that... and certainly no indication of release today.

What is preventing the release from already happening? Are they sitting there saying, should we?... hmmmm... I don't know, maybe tomorrow..... Gee.. I don't know...
Probably everyone's but yours.......

I'm guessing they track who pesters them the most and that state moves to the end of the line. :party-smiley-048:

on the NCEES website, it says this for the state of PA:

Results

When results have been released (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam), NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account.

Do any other states say this? To me, this means we get notified right when NCEES releases results, and the board doesn't need to validate.

Any thoughts??

Back