PE results not so soon,,, NEXT Year folks!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EDISON_NY

“You're analog players in a digital world&quot
Reaction score
Just chat with the NCEES, they said they didn't send the results for boards for validation yet, and they are not working on Friday (neither the boards). Also NCEES don’t know how long it will take the boards to validate the results. If you do your math, today is Wednesday (have day done already without sending out any results) tomorrow is the last working day of the year (for these folks), so if NCEES said they will try to send it out this week (might be tomorrow) and wait for the boards validation, WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT YEAR :brickwall: (first week hopefully) , see below the chat script. Now everybody relax, setback and enjoy your NEW YEAR PARTY. :beerchug:

:mf_argue:

me: PE exam, results for NY

Just a moment..

me: any new news about the PE results for NY state?

Support Agent: we are hoping to release to the boards this week

me: that could be Friday?

Support Agent: we are off on Friday

me: I mean we might not got our results until the boards validate the results, which might be next year?

Support Agent: yes however long it takes for them to validate

me: thank you, have a nice holiday & new year.

This is bs. Website says results will be out this week, this so frustrating.
Let's not panic yet. We still have 2 days left.

But after this week I say we give NCEES all the hell they deserve. I will use words that are not suitable for this or any board!

Just chat with the NCEES, they said they didn't send the results for boards for validation yet, and they are not working on Friday (neither the boards). Also NCEES don’t know how long it will take the boards to validate the results. If you do your math, today is Wednesday (have day done already without sending out any results) tomorrow is the last working day of the year (for these folks), so if NCEES said they will try to send it out this week (might be tomorrow) and wait for the boards validation, WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT YEAR :brickwall: (first week hopefully) , see below the chat script. Now everybody relax, setback and enjoy your NEW YEAR PARTY. :beerchug:
:mf_argue:

me: PE exam, results for NY

Just a moment..

me: any new news about the PE results for NY state?

Support Agent: we are hoping to release to the boards this week

me: that could be Friday?

Support Agent: we are off on Friday

me: I mean we might not got our results until the boards validate the results, which might be next year?

Support Agent: yes however long it takes for them to validate

me: thank you, have a nice holiday & new year.

NCEES said (not could, should or probably) they would release the results this week. The boards "should not" take long to validate them. If the results are not sent out by NCEES this week or if the boards take longer to validate them, then all of our feelings will be hurt and we will be sad until the results are out. I mean really, what is the worst that can happen? We may not get our results till next year. If so, what will we do or say to NCEES or the Boards? We will do or say absolutely nothing because there is really nothing we can do to change what they do or how they perform. They have us by the nuts because we all want to get licensed and we will pay whatever price and wait as long as they want us to wait. They dont care and we should not either. Its simply become a part of our stressful career.

Well, it could still be today (FE results were posted after lunch), and there is always tomorrow.

Keep the faith, and keep pressing reload!

I know Texas "validates" and posts the scores the same day they are received, so we are still hoping it will be today or tomorrow. So needing to be approved by the state board doesn't necessarily mean an additional wait.

I know Texas "validates" and posts the scores the same day they are received, so we are still hoping it will be today or tomorrow. So needing to be approved by the state board doesn't necessarily mean an additional wait.
Here we go with the Texas is better than every other state talk...

Well, NY has about a dozen Unions that have to "validate" the results before they are released.

Goodness, I didn't know that was a problem, and am sorry if it's a sore spot. I assumed that if our state took no time to validate, then probably at least some of the other states would as well, with the rest running a range (I know California takes quite a while.) Just that just because they're coming out (hopefully!) in the next 2 days doesn't necessarily mean we'll be waiting into the new year. Trying to keep the hope alive.

Goodness, I didn't know that was a problem, and am sorry if it's a sore spot. I assumed that if our state took no time to validate, then probably at least some of the other states would as well, with the rest running a range (I know California takes quite a while.) Just that just because they're coming out (hopefully!) in the next 2 days doesn't necessarily mean we'll be waiting into the new year. Trying to keep the hope alive.
Haha...I was just joking with you. I'm just pulling for results to!!! I don't care who gets them first, I just want to know they exist!

Apparently it isn't the "validation" process that takes time. I say this because a friend with the TX Board told me that the results were in yesterday, and that their (TXBPE) IT Department HOPES to have the results posted by this Friday. That is all I know. But it tells me that the delay doesn't appear to be due to "validation." And, as for Texas, it sure has been good to me. As a resident of Georgia who moved to Texas, at first I didn't get the jingoism. But later, when I had a job and friends on the east and west coasts didn't, I felt pretty lucky to be in Texas. And when I compare how nice people are in Texas (and how much fun they have and how down to earth they are) to people in Atlanta, I have to say, Texas sure has Georgia beat.

I actuall think its today. They say today or tomorrow, if they know its not today, then they'd probably wouldn't give today as a possibility.

Wishful thinking?

Here we go with the Texas is better than every other state talk...
Well, it is, but apparently that doesn't have anything to do with getting NCEES to release the results any faster.

Maybe if they were in Texas instead of South Carolina...

Hey, nothing wrong with an express lane! I think bama has a quick turn around with ours as well.

Apparently it isn't the "validation" process that takes time. I say this because a friend with the TX Board told me that the results were in yesterday, and that their (TXBPE) IT Department HOPES to have the results posted by this Friday. That is all I know. But it tells me that the delay doesn't appear to be due to "validation." And, as for Texas, it sure has been good to me. As a resident of Georgia who moved to Texas, at first I didn't get the jingoism. But later, when I had a job and friends on the east and west coasts didn't, I felt pretty lucky to be in Texas. And when I compare how nice people are in Texas (and how much fun they have and how down to earth they are) to people in Atlanta, I have to say, Texas sure has Georgia beat.

How did TX receive their results yesterday? Email? If so, it should be posted anytime.

Someone needs to chat with NCEES and ask if the Texas results have been released...since NCEES keeps telling people that results haven't been released.

I don't think Texas results have been released. David @ TBPE (on the Yahoo Groups) has been very responsive over the years about getting the results posted the same day. I have no reason to believe he'd take 2-3 days to get the results posted.

my discussions....

me: Will the Delaware Results from October 2010 PE exam released this year, or will it be early next year? thanks

Just a moment...

Support Agent: we are hoping to send the results to the boards today or Thurs.

me: It looks like the results will be posted on the NCEES website, does that mean the results could be posted today or thursday?

hello?

Support Agent: we are hoping to send the results to the board today or Thurs.

me: yeah you wrote that already, I'm taking the time to write you, please respond to my question, It looks like the results will be posted on the NCEES website, does that mean the results could be posted today or thursday?

Support Agent: What state are you taking the exam for?

me: I took it in Delaware

It looks like the results should be posted on the NCEES website

Support Agent: we will send them to the boards today or tomorrow

Back