What do they mean by "when results have been validated by state board"?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronin

Reaction score
Here's what NCEES says for SC results:

"When results have been released to the South Carolina board (8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing FE and PE candidates that their results can be accessed through My NCEES."

What exactly do they mean by validation by state board?

Here's what NCEES says for SC results:"When results have been released to the South Carolina board (8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing FE and PE candidates that their results can be accessed through My NCEES."

validation for Texas Board means match name and scores, which is a very quick process

Here's what NCEES says for SC results:"When results have been released to the South Carolina board (8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing FE and PE candidates that their results can be accessed through My NCEES."

validation for Texas Board means match name and scores, which is a very quick process
Thanks. Hope it's quick enough!

It means that the board plays angry birds with the candidates and those that survive will pass.

That would be the only "quick process" during this whole exam process.

I wonder if I could volunteer to help that process along?

I'd love to help as well!!! If anyone has news about the SC process & when we might hear results (seriously) I'd love to know.

It means that the board plays angry birds with the candidates and those that survive will pass.
How does one play "angry birds"?

Its that addicting game available through iphone or android apps. You pretty much sling shoot birds at structures with the goal of taking out little green pigs. I've been on it for the past two and a half weeks. Very addicting!

Its that addicting game available through iphone or android apps. You pretty much sling shoot birds at structures with the goal of taking out little green pigs. I've been on it for the past two and a half weeks. Very addicting!
You should see it in iPad, it's sweet!!!

Back