NY FE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, and the site is down, does anyone know if NY sends emails?

If you look on the NCEES site under New York they have a section for "Results".

"When results have been released to the New York board and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account. The New York board will notify you of any state-specific exam results."

Anyone heard anything yet?
Just had a live chat with them, and they said that the result has not been released yet!!!

Quick q: Does everybody in NY got the following on their NCEES exam pager, or it's just me?

" Fundamentals of Engineering - Other Disciplines 10/2010 NYC Area Exam results/diagnostics not yet available "

Just had a live chat with them, and they said that the result has not been released yet!!!

Quick q: Does everybody in NY got the following on their NCEES exam pager, or it's just me?

" Fundamentals of Engineering - Other Disciplines 10/2010 NYC Area Exam results/diagnostics not yet available "
I have the same thing on my page when I first log in.

I have the same thing on my page when I first log in.
All my friends have the same as well on their log in page.

I guess NY is kind of falling behind. Holidays and the snow storm are not helping either with the snail mail.

There is nothing to do but wwwwwwaaaaaiiiiiitttttt ......UGGGG :waitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
If NCEES released the FE results on 12/22 does this mean since then the results are waiting to be validated by NY Board? Or, Do you think they said that they released it but they didn't?

Hi everybody! Congratulations to all those who passed and good luck to those that don't know if they passed. Anybody know anything new about NY? Per the NCEES website all results have been released.

they're taking their sweet time as usual. I'm losing sleep over this!!! :brickwall:
Same here.... I called the Office of Professions, and they said that they are still evaluating and validating the results!! According to them, we should expect it by the end of this week or next week!! I am speechless @#$%@%@$

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw Maine got there results sent out. It looks like NY will be the last state to get our results out. can anyone confirm this?

I just saw Maine got there results sent out. It looks like NY will be the last state to get our results out. can anyone confirm this?
Well I haven't received my mail yet in Maine so we may still beat you guys.

Good Luck :)

can't take the wait anymore. PE guys are expecting their results today. God knows how long it'll take for us to get our results :(

can't take the wait anymore. PE guys are expecting their results today. God knows how long it'll take for us to get our results :(

FE RESULTS ARE POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PASSED FIRST TRY!!!! YES YES YES

:party-smiley-048:

:party-smiley-048:

Yes, NY is out Finallyyyyyyyy!!!

Passed first try..........Good luck everybody:)

Back