Latest update from NCEES

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoosier2009

Reaction score
NCEES has begun releasing the October 2010 exam results to state licensing boards. The surveying exam results were released December 16. The FE exam results were released December 22. PE exam results will be released the last week of December.

How and when examinees receive their results will vary by state. Some boards use NCEES Exam Administration Services to release the results directly to examinees; some release them through another testing service such as PCS; and other boards release the results themselves. In addition, some state boards must validate the results at a board meeting before they can release them to examinees.

To find out how you will receive your results, go to the exams page, select your state from the drop-down menu on the right, and look for the Results subhead.

I just read this too...very sad...I was hoping for today! I guess now I can get back to work...

Sorry, but I just checked the site, it said nothing about next week.

NCEES has begun releasing the October 2010 exam results to state licensing boards. The surveying exam results were released December 16. The FE exam results were released December 22. PE exam results will be released the last week of December.
How and when examinees receive their results will vary by state. Some boards use NCEES Exam Administration Services to release the results directly to examinees; some release them through another testing service such as PCS; and other boards release the results themselves. In addition, some state boards must validate the results at a board meeting before they can release them to examinees.

To find out how you will receive your results, go to the exams page, select your state from the drop-down menu on the right, and look for the Results subhead.
Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update!
Since they are closed on Monday (27th), they might be releasing it on Tuesday (28th). It sucks

Well, that means you don't have to think about this any more until Tuesday, right?

Well, you don't have to obsess about it and refresh every minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it. The results came the 26 of December last year and this year the test was a week later in October.

at least now they let you know... the website is good.

Thanks for the update!

Thought I would make you aspiring PEs productive till next week

You know, I have been very patient throughout this process but this is pathetic. I am really disappointed at the whole process. I get all the "we do all this bs to make sure the test are scored correctly and the physcological mombo jombo" junk but it's still boils down to a computer graded exam and quite frankly it disappoints me at the lack of transparency. For all we know they are drawing names out of a hat for who passes and who fails. Who holds them accountable for grading, pass/fail, and fees they charge. For as much as we pay for these exams, we should get better service.

Nothing personal against NCEES but I just can't wrap my mind around it.

Sad thing is that it states some boards must validate the results at a board meeting so it may still take GA a little longer. Hoping that they get them in early next week and if they do have to meet that they will call a special meeting.

thanks for the update.

For all we know they are drawing names out of a hat for who passes and who fails.
I think I'd prefer them to draw names out of a hat... I might have a better chance.

Back