Grey Area

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rleon82

Ok, give me your best shot. Can we discuss test problems here without actually saying numbers? I am sure we can talk in code where someone who did not take the test would ask ":wtf: are you talking about?"

Ok, give me your best shot.  Can we discuss test problems here without actually saying numbers?  I am sure we can talk in code where someone who did not take the test would ask ":wtf: are you talking about?"
if you can do it and not, "reveal in whole or part any exam questions, answers, problems, or solutions to anyone during or after the exam, whether orally, in writing, or any internet chat rooms , or otherwise.? then I say go for it.

I would think even talking "in code" would violate this, but it's your life career. I don't think I would want to risk it, but hey, I'm a conservative engineer......

I would find a similar question in the NCEES sample exam, or CERM, MERM, etc and post that question (but not say that this question was similar to one on the test)

Did anyone else get an email survey from PPI after the exam?

Mine had 2 questions along the lines of "Were any questions relating to ACI 318(or some #) on the test?

Too me they should nail that kind of stuff first and foremost, since they are trying to profit from getting NCEES test questions.

How about the question "were there any definitions your could not answer with your CERM?" (I am paraphrasing) What is PPI thinking?

I really need to becareful, NCEES now has a picture of both my wife and I.

not to mention all the other websites I posted them on :lol:

note that one reason we let all members here delete there own posts is so in case you feel you accidentally posted something you shouldnt have, then you could delete it. no biggie.

I would hope that if they (NCEES) sees something they are really upset about they would contact someone (guests can still posts in the introductions & suggestions forum) and it can be deleted.

we dont want anyone losing there career opportunity because they are trying to get help with a question.

& I wish I kept the link to that survey :brick:

Last edited by a moderator:
What if two people who took the same test discussed it in private (via email, telephone, in person, etc...) with one another only?

Would that be OK?

By definition you wouldn't be divulging any information to anyone. Of course, the email or written thing could get out of hand, get misplaced, forwarded to someone else, etc....

But what about this?

Ed

Not that I took part :true:

But almost every one was discussing the test as I left the exam room on the way out here in Texas, I hope the dont disqualify all those poor Texas bastards

Back