NCEES website status?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relvinim

Reaction score
You would think with all the calls that NCEES receives regarding the status of test results that they would at least have a way of providing daily status reports on the release of the results. All this anticipation and craziness would go away if they at least gave us a clue to what is taking so long. This 8-10 weeks crap doesn't cut it...especially since the results have consistently been out sooner the last couple of years. It cannot be that difficult to provide status on their website. Crap...I need another beer. Stay thirsty my friends!

New message on website.....

Making some tweaks to improve user experince caused by extreme server load, please check back after 9am Eastern.

You would think with all the calls that NCEES receives regarding the status of test results that they would at least have a way of providing daily status reports on the release of the results. All this anticipation and craziness would go away if they at least gave us a clue to what is taking so long. This 8-10 weeks crap doesn't cut it...especially since the results have consistently been out sooner the last couple of years. It cannot be that difficult to provide status on their website. Crap...I need another beer. Stay thirsty my friends!
"Making some tweaks to improve user experience caused by extreme server load, please check back later today." OKey

Do you want them spending their time updating the website with status updates? or working on getting results out the door?

just sayin'

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you want them spending their time updating the website with status updates? or working on getting results out the door?

just sayin'
I would think they would have more time to work on the results if people werent constantly bombarding them with questions and overloading the site. A little communication goes a long way and they do a terrible job with that.

I would think they would have more time to work on the results if people werent constantly bombarding them with questions and overloading the site. A little communication goes a long way and they do a terrible job with that.
I hope the IT and the receptionist is not the same person

Back