MD FE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eit_returns

Reaction score
I can log-in to my NCEES account, but it still says "No results available". Does anyone know if Maryland board upload the results to NCEES account or NCEES upload there directly.

Reason why I am asking this is because Maryland board is closed tomorrow and NCEES is not.

I don't know. After all of yesterday's excitement I hoped I would get the email notification. When I log-in to NCEES I still get the "results/diagnostics not available" or w/e. But really, I'm not surprised knowing how we do things here in MD. Of course if I passed I'd like to know right now but if I didn't it can certainly wait until after Christmas.

I don't know. After all of yesterday's excitement I hoped I would get the email notification. When I log-in to NCEES I still get the "results/diagnostics not available" or w/e. But really, I'm not surprised knowing how we do things here in MD. Of course if I passed I'd like to know right now but if I didn't it can certainly wait until after Christmas.
I can't even log in to my NCEES account. They are down after yesterdays overload.

I think it was too much to handle for them.

The wait doesn't bother so much except if I have to re-take the test. I don't wanna be hassled with deadlines and such.

I can log-in to my NCEES account, but it still says "No results available". Does anyone know if Maryland board upload the results to NCEES account or NCEES upload there directly.
Reason why I am asking this is because Maryland board is closed tomorrow and NCEES is not.

Mine say the same, I'm in LA though. Eit does yours say only "no results available" or does it say " "results/diagnostics not available" like for Cliff

So I figure we'll have our results sometime Monday the 27th. I'm going to do myself a favor and not check until then because I know there's no way the results will be up before them no matter how much I want them to be.

So I figure we'll have our results sometime Monday the 27th. I'm going to do myself a favor and not check until then because I know there's no way the results will be up before them no matter how much I want them to be.
Results still not available for MD. I wonder if they got buried under snow?

Yeah... I was just speculating to ease my mind. But I'm not a liar until COB.

I too wish we get it today.

I have started getting ulcers now. :suicide1:

I too wish we get it today.

I have started getting ulcers now. :suicide1:
I was just wondering, has anyone tried looking in here: https://www.dllr.state.md.us/cgi-bin/Electr...E_personal_name

I tried by my last name but nothing came up, can someone also check it out.

Has anyone gotten their thing in the mail with your registration number or whatever?

For those wro wrote the PE Environmental exam, what is the best study material? Lindeburg was good for the FE exam. It does not have anything on PE Environmental.

Back