Finally Passed FE after 7th Time

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fall2004us

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

just wanted to share my FE results - Finally Passed FE after 7th Time.

I had lost hopes, I was ridiculed and mocked, with all the tough time, I kept trying harder and harder, made mistakes and learnt from them.

Dont know what else to say, I have failed several times and now I have passed, do I celebrate this? I am kinda speechless, feel like crying like a baby.

thanks to all who supported me in this endeavor.

Will start chasing the California PE. People never give up.

BTW I took civil in the afternoon.

Hello everyone,just wanted to share my FE results - Finally Passed FE after 7th Time.

I had lost hopes, I was ridiculed and mocked, with all the tough time, I kept trying harder and harder, made mistakes and learnt from them.

Dont know what else to say, I have failed several times and now I have passed, do I celebrate this? I am kinda speechless, feel like crying like a baby.

Did they make you go back to school for certain subjects? That's what I was told would happen if I failed 3 times

Hello everyone,just wanted to share my FE results - Finally Passed FE after 7th Time.

Congrats!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Congrats! Go out and celebrate...you never gave up and that is something to be proud of!

Congrats!!!

Glad to see that your persistence paid off. I know several people who gave up after their first or second attempt....they are regretting it now. You definitely need to celebrate. Congratulations!

Congrats! You should definitely celebrate.

Best of luck on PE. I hope it's a once in a lifetime experience.

Congratulations. I am very impressed! Talk about fortitude. WOW. Wow.

P.S. CELEBRATE!

congratulations! so happy that you kept on going and finally you passed!

i'm a recent FE passer as well, and i also took the civil pm module. :D

let's celebrate!!! :D

Congrats! you just gave me inspiration, thanks!

Wow, congrats. I finally passed aftr my third time and it felt like an unbelievable weight being lifted off of my shoulders. I couldn't imagine how good you felt after finding out you passed after your 7th attempt. I envy your persistence. I don't know if I could have studied for/taken this test that many times.

Congrats!!! Good Luck on your PE. You're a testimony to all. I have taken the FE 3 times already and hopefully my 4th attempt will be successful. Still waiting on results!!! PM-Electrical

Back