*OFFICIAL* PE and FE Results Thread - Oct '10

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah,

you got the honor of being the first on the banner, you were the first to report results.

CONGRATS

I believe I passed the FE in California. Just got the email notice from NCEES that the result is released. But cannot login right now

thinking that their server is crashed now due to so many refreshing.... :)

I passed in FE Arkansas!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sapper PE...Why the 25 post min. to get your name up on the board when and if we find out about the PE? What about all the people who simply like to stalk the site?

By the way I am trying to post this to get help get my 25 posts....

Passed the FE in Californiaaaa! Wahoo! I was out at a restaurant with my best friends and one reminded me to check on her phone again and I did. I also said "don't judge me if i fail!!" (they're not engineers) actually got to the log in quickly and then clicked the link, BAM saw "Congratulations!...." Then our server heard me scream and needed to know what's going on we told her, then a round of complimentary Patron shots showed up on the house! I think I'm going to be milking this for a while... :]] Good luck to everyone else who's waiting!!!

Sapper PE...Why the 25 post min. to get your name up on the board when and if we find out about the PE? What about all the people who simply like to stalk the site?

It is very time consuming for me to add names all the time, and the idea of the banner was originally intended as a nice celebration (still is) for EB.com members that used the site to get ready for the exam, and waited together.

The first time I did the banner, dozens would sign up, make 1 post saying "I PASSED" and we'd never see them again. It diluted the celebration for the members who interacted for months in preperation and during the wait. So I implemented the 25 post rule, hoping two things:

1. That it would keep the celebration from being diluted with 300 names, and

2. That the 25 posts would encourage new members to start posting, feel more comfortable with the site, and stick around to offer advise to the next go 'round of test takers.

That's all.

It is very time consuming for me to add names all the time, and the idea of the banner was originally intended as a nice celebration (still is) for EB.com members that used the site to get ready for the exam, and waited together.

The first time I did the banner, dozens would sign up, make 1 post saying "I PASSED" and we'd never see them again. It diluted the celebration for the members who interacted for months in preperation and during the wait. So I implemented the 25 post rule, hoping two things:

2. That the 25 posts would encourage new members to start posting, feel more comfortable with the site, and stick around to offer advise to the next go 'round of test takers.

That's all.
This is my third time waiting for results on this wonderful website. Its the only place with up to date info.

Great place to find help with those 6 min. problems.

That's all.
This is my third time waiting for results on this wonderful website. Its the only place with up to date info.

That's all.

Great site. Using it for last 8/9 months. Found accidentally, got hooked.

I passed the FE! Got it first try ^_^.

Love the site, been using it as a resource for while but here's my first post!

Congrats to all those PE and FE takers who passed and good luck to those taking it again :laugh:

Back