NEW JERSEY - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcjn

Reaction score
me: any good news about the exam results, i'm in nj waiting for my pe results?

Just a moment...

Support Agent: within the next week or two

me: can you be more exact

Support Agent: No, but it should be before the new year

me: what is your office holiday hours for these two weeks

Support Agent: closed on the 24th and 27th

me: when you say before the end of the year, i guess you mean by next week anytime between tueday friday, right

Support Agent: that's what we are hoping for

me: sorry to be pain, but like everyone else thats bothering you guys we are very anxious, thank you so much and enjoy your holiday

Support Agent: Thank you for contacting us.

Chat session disconnected

Don't the results have to go the State Board first before they are released to the applicants. The next Board meeting wont be until the middle of January...
Depends on the state. Many are direct notification.

It seems that the guy didn't really say much. "We'd like to get them out next week" doesn't mean a whole lot. I'm sure they would have preferred to get them out this week, or last week. If they don't get them out next week, I'm sure they'd like to get them out the week after.

Don't the results have to go the State Board first before they are released to the applicants. The next Board meeting wont be until the middle of January...
Depends on the state. Many are direct notification.

It seems that the guy didn't really say much. "We'd like to get them out next week" doesn't mean a whole lot. I'm sure they would have preferred to get them out this week, or last week. If they don't get them out next week, I'm sure they'd like to get them out the week after.
i did ask one time if the board need to approve the results first the chat person told me that i need to ask the PCS for that information

I wouldn't be surprised if they get rid of the online chat feature for the April administration because of all the people bothering them (myself included).

I don't know why people are guessing and/or surprised. Last year, they came Saturday, December 26 in NJ. Pennsylvania came Thursday, December 24.

since Xmas is a Saturday this year, I feel confident on getting the results on the 28.

I don't know why people are guessing and/or surprised. Last year, they came Saturday, December 26 in NJ. Pennsylvania came Thursday, December 24.
since Xmas is a Saturday this year, I feel confident on getting the results on the 28.
i agree 100% next week, and i diid recieve my exam in nj on sat also

i agree 100% next week, and i diid recieve my exam in nj on sat also
man, i can't login to the ncees site , it sems everybody is trying to since the results start coming out, its going to crash looks like

brining New Jersey back up to the top of the list because its such an awesome state.

Well, South Jersey anyway. Did anyone catch that amazing, incredible, still-can't-believe-it-happened Eagles game?!?

brining New Jersey back up to the top of the list because its such an awesome state.
Well, South Jersey anyway. Did anyone catch that amazing, incredible, still-can't-believe-it-happened Eagles game?!?

does that call for a fist pump or whatever you silly jersey people do?

does that call for a fist pump or whatever you silly jersey people do?
oh no, you did not just use a "Jersey Shore" reference. those weirdos are not even from NJ

Back