Texas rosters updating?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caligula

Reaction score
Downloaded the latest EIT and PE rosters from TBPE just now.

Looking at the brand new PEs, the most recent are Mark A. of Fort Worth and Andres B. of Spring, TX. Their 'date granted' is 12/21/10.

Both of those individuals appear on the EIT roster. Mark A. was granted his EIT on 2/8/07, and Andres B. received his Texas EIT on 8/28/03.

Both these guys are from Texas and have EITs in Texas. It doesn't sound like guys getting reciprocity from out of state.

As a cross check, the PE assigned on 12/21/10 before these two is a Brian W. of Indiana. He is not on the EIT roster and is an obvious reciprocity case.

Does this mean the results are being inputted?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not necessarily. I took my EIT in NY, then moved to PA for a job. I took my PE in PA and am waiting for the results. I have since moved back to NY, so when the time comes, I will apply for reciprocality in NY.

WOW... now that's do-diligance...

I think it could be the newest PE's by exam! Notice they are in alpabetical order.... M.A, A.B. But again, could just be a coincidence.

I doubt it. As of yesterday, David @ TBPE had posted on Yahoo Groups that they did not have the results.

In the past, they have been good about posting when they received the results (to Yahoo Groups). So I do not believe results are out yet.

That would be a lot of coincidence. Considering NCEES would logically try to get the results out before their Christmas shutdown, it would make sense if it were happening now. Looks like the Texas board could be entering the data as we speak, implying results should officially come soon.

It can only be possible if Mark and Andres took the October 2010 PE Exam. If not, the board might still be trying to catch up on updating rosters.

At least Texas has rosters that update continuously. Ohio's roster was updated 11/1/10. When will we see the next update? Sometime in 2011.

IF their Public information is available, they must have a phone number there... someone could call one of them and end all the guessing !!

Yeah and we (1000's of engineers at engineeringboards) should all be present at the other end of the line in a conference call.

IF their Public information is available, they must have a phone number there... someone could call one of them and end all the guessing !!
Phone numbers are on the roster. Download the roster at the link above. It's an easy to sort excel sheet.

Back