KENTUCKY - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

engineer1378

Reaction score
This is an email that I received from KBOELS.

NCEES will be e-mailing all examinees a link to retrieve their grades. However, this may be done next week. Best wishes!

Last edited by a moderator:
NCEES will be e-mailing all examinees a link to retrieve their grades. However, this may be done next week. Best wishes!

Sons of Beeches!!!! I think this is the "stream-line" NCEES is doing and probably applies to most states now....

May I translate the email?

We have no idea when the results will come, but we know that they're supposed to be out within the next 14 days. So please stop calling us! This email is intended to halt the calls!
;)

Sons of Beeches!!!! I think this is the "stream-line" NCEES is doing and probably applies to most states now....

Its good we can know the results through NCEES rather than the Kentucky board as they are closed 23rd,24th,30th and 31st of this month

What kind of a list are you on to get that email? I didn't get one.
Looking into his posting history, all three of his posts involve receiving different e-mails from NCEES, when no one else seems to be getting anything.

I sense a rabble-rousing troll....

What kind of a list are you on to get that email? I didn't get one.
Looking into his posting history, all three of his posts involve receiving different e-mails from NCEES, when no one else seems to be getting anything.

I sense a rabble-rousing troll....

ahh... ahhh... ahhh... this guy huh.... ahhh... quite the detective huh...?? (ok it sounded more like Stewie in my head..)

Back