WISCONSIN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEVANG

Reaction score
Hello to everyone,

First, wishing you good luck for the result. I am hoping to have result by this coming Monday!!!!

Take Care

Devang

Thanks for getting this started. :) Also waiting patiently for results in WI. Although, since WI uses PCS for exam administration, it is usually one of the last states to receive results. For the April 2010 exam, I received my results after the 4th of July (around 11 weeks). Based on this, my expectations are pretty low. Boo... :hung-037: Good luck on results though!

Are we going to get the results online? or wait for the letter.

As far as I can tell it is going to be a letter. When I log into "My NCEES" the following message is shown under RESULTS/ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS "NCEES does not release results for this board"

Fortunately snow and work keep me busy to waste too much time thinking of the results.

A guy here at work got his results last year the week between X-mas and new years.

I don't recall if the state had furlough days then already, but those may delay it by some days. I think most furlough days are around the holidays.

Does anybody know if NCEES already submitted to the states?

I don't think there will be any information online before the letter.

Fortunately snow and work keep me busy to waste too much time thinking of the results. A guy here at work got his results last year the week between X-mas and new years.

I don't recall if the state had furlough days then already, but those may delay it by some days. I think most furlough days are around the holidays.

NCEES does not release the results to Wisconsin. NCEES releases the results to EES who then release them to Wisconsin. EES has not release the results yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fortunately snow and work keep me busy to waste too much time thinking of the results. A guy here at work got his results last year the week between X-mas and new years.

NCEES has not released the results to Wisconsin yet.

and you know this how?

:mail-296:

One thing is for certain.... If I am not a Professional Engineer by the end of this... I will defanitely be a Professional EB thread checker. I'm worried that I'm developing an addiction.

:tardbang:

SapperPE said:
One thing is for certain.... If I am not a Professional Engineer by the end of this... I will defanitely be a Professional EB thread checker. I'm worried that I'm developing an addiction.
Recognizing you have a problem is the first step to veteran member status.
I think at this point if you aren't addicted you are somewhat crazy...the waiting is tortuous

SapperPE said:
Recognizing you have a problem is the first step to veteran member status.
:happy: That's the plan!

I just dug out the list of furlough days and it doesn't seem. November 26th was the last furlough day for this year. So it should be the same time frame as last year. And last year they had the same furlough days.

I AM WAITING FOR PE CIVIL RESULT OCTOBER 2010, ANYBODY KNOWS IF ANY RESULT IS OUT!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I AM WAITING FOR PE CIVIL RESULT OCTOBER 2010, ANYBODY KNOWS IF ANY RESULT IS OUT!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
I just got the mail in and no letter. But again, last year it was the week after Christmas for the guy at my work.

Well looks like results are starting to trickle in (Ohio & Texas). I'm not holding my breath for WI since we have to wait for the results to go through PCS. I was thinking of contacting the WI state board or perhaps PCS directly to see if they would be able to tell us when the WI results will be available. I don't suppose anyone else has done this?

Well looks like results are starting to trickle in (Ohio & Texas). I'm not holding my breath for WI since we have to wait for the results to go through PCS. I was thinking of contacting the WI state board or perhaps PCS directly to see if they would be able to tell us when the WI results will be available. I don't suppose anyone else has done this?
I called PCS today and they said 10-12 weeks after exam day. They won't give you exact release date.

I called PCS today and they said 10-12 weeks after exam day. They won't give you exact release date.
Thanks for doing that. As I mentioned, I didn't have high hopes for finding out this week as for the April exam WI didn't receive results until around week 11 or so (after July 4th). Kind of frustrating when other states are getting their results today but all we can do is wait some more I guess. Would have been nice to know for the New Years celebration though. Good luck on results! :)

Do you guys think they take 1-2 weeks to send a letter? I could imagine if the state board sent them... but PSC doesn't make any actual decisions.

Do you guys think they take 1-2 weeks to send a letter? I could imagine if the state board sent them... but PSC doesn't make any actual decisions.
I'm not sure how long it will take PCS this time so I can only comment on what I've actually experienced and what I've read from others. WI received results probably 1-2 weeks after the April 2010 results were released by NCEES. I understand this is the 3rd party testing service that WI uses to administer the exam. That's fine. But what is frustrating to me is why PCS delays the results that much further. I don't see why PCS couldn't post results online or send a secure email with a PDF attachment once NCEES releases the results. What is there to gain by sending the exam results to PCS? They aren't performing any additional analysis on the results or any sort of validation. The only thing I can see they are doing is distributing the results 1 or 2 weeks later. :screwloose: If anyone can help me understand this, it would be appreciated.

Back