COLORADO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aschmid

Reaction score
I'm getting a little obsessive with the Oct 2010 PE exam results. I've been checking the DORA licensee database for PE's (in addition to the NCEES website and my DORA login page). I called DORA and asked them what the first date shown behind each PE's name means. The lady told me that it's the date they got their original license. The next date is when their license expires, and the last date is the last time they renewed their license. If you scroll down to the bottom of the txt file, they have dates of December 15, 2010 as when those people got their original license. This makes me think that DORA is slowly updating their database with new PE's from the Oct. 2010 exam. But I'm not sure. Anyone else have any thoughts about what it means?

>https://www.doradls.state.co.us/lic_database_req.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting a little obsessive with the Oct 2010 PE exam results. I've been checking the DORA licensee database for PE's (in addition to the NCEES website and my DORA login page). I called DORA and asked them what the first date shown behind each PE's name means. The lady told me that it's the date they got their original license. The next date is when their license expires, and the last date is the last time they renewed their license. If you scroll down to the bottom of the txt file, they have dates of December 15, 2010 as when those people got their original license. This makes me think that DORA is slowly updating their database with new PE's from the Oct. 2010 exam. But I'm not sure. Anyone else have any thoughts about what it means?
>https://www.doradls.state.co.us/lic_database_req.php
Sounds like reciprocity or something like that. I'd hope they'd get stuff up sooner than 5 days. I've been checking DORA too, waiting for results may be worse than studying for the actual exam.

I was trying to check my name from the engineering intern list too but I didn't see it and I passed in 2009. Hope the PE result will come out soon cause this is really torturing me and hope good news is on our way...

I was trying to check my name from the engineering intern list too but I didn't see it and I passed in 2009. Hope the PE result will come out soon cause this is really torturing me and hope good news is on our way...
Do they keep a list of EITs? I thought they quit doing that a few years back. I still have a number but I'm not on any lists that I could see. My app still says "Pending Exam" so the wait continues....

Do they keep a list of EITs? I thought they quit doing that a few years back. I still have a number but I'm not on any lists that I could see. My app still says "Pending Exam" so the wait continues....
Yes, they keep a list of EIT's. It's in a different database. If you click on the link below and go to "Engineer Intern" in the License Type and "Active" in the License Status, you should find your name. I went to this database when I was looking for my EIT results and actually found them before I got my letter.

Dora EIT Database

Oh so they quit updating the list too? I thought they just stopped issuing wall certificates. Thanks

I guess I am on the list. January 5, 2006 is when I got the FE results. Hopefully it doesn't take us all the way into January for the October PE results. I'm hoping today or tomorrow. Good luck!!

bump.

Gotta have this thread in position when they actually come out.

ALISON is currently unavailable. Could it be that they're updating the list??? Haist this is torture...

ALISON is currently unavailable. Could it be that they're updating the list??? Haist this is torture...
ALISON is working today. Not sure if they have updated anything though.
Guess you coudl check and see if your name pops up there. I've read on this board that NCEES was "streamlining" their process. If by "streamlining" they mean taking longer than the last few results then I say they have succeeded!!!

Last time around, ALISON went down randomly from time to time with no updates. It also wasn't updated until several days after I got my results. Don't take ALISON being down as a sign that anything is coming anytime soon.

I see. My husband was guessing that we will have to pay the license fee first before they will include our name in the database and I replied that this is one bill that I will be very happy to pay!

Looks like we are not going to get the result until next week according to NCEES website. Happy holidays to all and may we all start the new year with one of the greatest news in our lives ... PASS from Colorado State Board.

According to the NCEES site, results will be released to the state and then validated. Once that happens we'll be noified by NCEES. Anyone have any idea how long that process takes?

:waitwall:

According to the NCEES site, results will be released to the state and then validated. Once that happens we'll be noified by NCEES. Anyone have any idea how long that process takes?
Last week I spoke to someone from NCEES about this very thing. At that time she said that it's really just that the board administrators want to look at the statistics and whatnot before releasing the results. But then yesterday I spoke to someone at my state board (Michigan) and, even though the NCEES website says results need to be validated for MI, she said that was incorrect and that NCEES typically provides results to the state board and examinees simultaneously. So the moral of the story is, call your state board to find out the real deal on what the validation involves.

Last week I spoke to someone from NCEES about this very thing. At that time she said that it's really just that the board administrators want to look at the statistics and whatnot before releasing the results. But then yesterday I spoke to someone at my state board (Michigan) and, even though the NCEES website says results need to be validated for MI, she said that was incorrect and that NCEES typically provides results to the state board and examinees simultaneously. So the moral of the story is, call your state board to find out the real deal on what the validation involves.
Thanks for the info, makes sense. I'm already seeing that until the results come in I'm not going to be too productive.

Out of curiousity, does anyone know if the CO EIT results are out yet? I looked on other forum and didn't see anything. It may give an indication on how far behind they're lagging compared to other states when and if NCEES ever releases the **** PE scores....

Back