TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

me2here

Reaction score
Try to create a new thread for TX PE result.

please post your score (if you wouldn't mind) with your estimate on right answers

eg., 83 am33 pm28

Last edited by a moderator:
ie. 108 zm34 qp99

how is that?

if anyone really knew what they got on the exam, they certainly would not be following up on this topic, lol

please post your score (if you wouldn't mind) with your estimate on right answers

eg., 83 am33 pm28

I can see what are you going to saying here. When people passed the exam they don't know how they did on the exam AM/PM and the score. (TX give out the score)

eg. 77 am??/pm??

but they will know if they failed.

eg 69, am28/pm27 (Civil)

eg 69, am24/pm23 (Mechanical)

Search the old threads and you will get so many information that you need last few times.

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showto...0828&st=100

(Post 131 but the score is only estimate)

or

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=12364

eg., 83 am33 pm28

I can see what are you going to saying here. When people passed the exam they don't know how they did on the exam AM/PM and the score. (TX give out the score)

eg. 77 am??/pm??

but they will know if they failed.

eg 69, am28/pm27 (Civil)

eg 69, am24/pm23 (Mechanical)

Search the old threads and you will get so many information that you need last few times.

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showto...0828&st=100

(Post 131 but the score is only estimate)

or

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=12364
Thank you, chaocl!

I am curious about the relationship between the score and the # of right answers. I understand that people who passed will not know the # of right answers. That was why I was asking for ESTIMATES on #'s of right answers.

Results history

date, weekday, days from test

6/8/10 Tue 53

12/18/09 FRI 56

6/22/09 Mon 59

12/19/08 FRI 56

6/10/08 Tue 60

12/19/07 Wed 54

Projection/estimation

12/22/07 Wed 54

Results history
date, weekday, days from test

6/8/10 Tue 53

12/18/09 FRI 56

6/22/09 Mon 59

12/19/08 FRI 56

6/10/08 Tue 60

12/19/07 Wed 54

Projection/estimation

12/22/07 Wed 54
Makes sense unless they're having those "technical problems" we've been reading on other threads. Hope you're right!

yeah, what's troubling is that Texas' notification seems to come 3-6 days after the earliest states, and no one has rec'd results yet.

According to David at TBPE:

When NCEES has them ready, examinees will receive pass/fail results as well as

diagnostic reports, if applicable, from NCEES. Texas will post the numeric

scores for individuals to check on our website at the same time (or as soon as

we can get them in the system).

That means that we'll get the results as soon as they're in the NCEES system, and not just the Texas system.

But, it's possible other states might get theirs first, as other states may have their results input in to NCEES before us. In the past, Texas has 'supposedly' been later getting results from NCEES because of the number of tests administered. From what I've seen historically, Texas updates the web site within 24 hours of receiving results.

Do they update the roster immediately? Looks like they're up to 107078 on the roster...added two from out of state yesterday.

Correction, 107079, and yes they do update immediately after the grades are posted, that's what they did last time I took it

This isn't cool, how is it that Texas Surveying already released their results since this past Friday but yet NCEES can't even pull the trigger for the PE/FE exams. They really must not care about the amount of emails and phone calls they've been getting.

Back