Just Got This E-mail

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brbowhunter

Reaction score
Just got this e-mail from the board in arkansas...

NCEES REPORTS THAT OCTOBER 2010 EXAM SCORES WILL BE RELEASED LATER THAN USUAL

We have been notified by NCEES that they do not anticipate releasing FS & PS exam results before next week. There has been no indication when the FE & PE results will be released. It appears the delay is the result of technical difficulties in posting the scores.

Regardless, we will post the names of those passing the examinations within 24 hours of receipt regardless of when those scores are received. If there is a need to apply or reapply for an April 2011 examination, any applicable deadlines will be extended to accommodate the late arrival.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or concerns.

Steve Haralson, P.E., Executive Director

Arkansas Board of Licensure for Professional

Engineers and Professional Surveyors

623 Woodlane Street

Little Rock, Arkansas 72201

Just got this e-mail from the board in arkansas...
NCEES REPORTS THAT OCTOBER 2010 EXAM SCORES WILL BE RELEASED LATER THAN USUAL

We have been notified by NCEES that they do not anticipate releasing FS & PS exam results before next week. There has been no indication when the FE & PE results will be released. It appears the delay is the result of technical difficulties in posting the scores.

Regardless, we will post the names of those passing the examinations within 24 hours of receipt regardless of when those scores are received. If there is a need to apply or reapply for an April 2011 examination, any applicable deadlines will be extended to accommodate the late arrival.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or concerns.

Steve Haralson, P.E., Executive Director

Arkansas Board of Licensure for Professional

Engineers and Professional Surveyors

623 Woodlane Street

Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
*facepalm*

I think your pretty lucky in Arkansas. Looks like your Executive Officer of the Board is on top of it, and I'd appreciate getting and e-mail like this. I'm from CA and our Board would take the time to do squat + has the distinction of the slowest result turnover.

I sincerely hope this is a joke.

Ohio's deadline for people who fail the Oct. exam and need to reapply is Jan. 11. I figured that meant we would have a reasonable chance of getting results before Christmas.

Apparently not.

I think your pretty lucky in Arkansas. Looks like your Executive Officer of the Board is on top of it, and I'd appreciate getting and e-mail like this. I'm from CA and our Board would take the time to do squat + has the distinction of the slowest result turnover.
Exactly the IL board and CTS won't do anything, if it wasn't for this forum I'd still be expecting them right now. =(

aaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaa, you didn't say the magic word, aaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaa you didn't say the magic word,..........

PLEASE..................... DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that lines up with what the Alabama board said in the other thread...

I guess we won't be seeing results before Christmas after all.

Time for another 10k thread!

Well, that lines up with what the Alabama board said in the other thread...
I guess we won't be seeing results before Christmas after all.

Time for another 10k thread!
All that spam for nothing.

"It appears the delay is the result of technical difficulties in posting the scores."

...and technical difficulties posting the results? Really? My ninth-grader can design and post an interactive website in about 10 minutes. Really?

hey, maybe we all passed because they lost the test scores, and are trying to trace the hard copies

Ridiculous!!! I think we are all anxious about the results and have been refreshing our computers many times a day hoping that they come this week and now all hope is lost and now we need to WAIT EVEN LONGER!!! :waitwall:

"It appears the delay is the result of technical difficulties in posting the scores."

So much for streamlining the process. How long have they been doing this? Pretty clueless as I suspected.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

It doesn't really make sense that NCEES would go out of their way to state that the results are delayed....if they aren't even into the 8-10 week period yet. Right?

How long have they been doing this?
This is the first time for the "My NCEES" login, so I could see why they're having technical issues. I figure they probably have, what, 20k+ individual results tied up in this? (between FE, PE, Surveying). But still, usually before you go live with a system, you test it and make sure it works... Then again, the Texas DPS concealed handgun online update system is completely hosed right now, has been for weeks, and they have no plans to get it up and running again anytime soon...

How long have they been doing this?
This is the first time for the "My NCEES" login, so I could see why they're having technical issues. I figure they probably have, what, 20k+ individual results tied up in this? (between FE, PE, Surveying). But still, usually before you go live with a system, you test it and make sure it works... Then again, the Texas DPS concealed handgun online update system is completely hosed right now, has been for weeks, and they have no plans to get it up and running again anytime soon...
39,956 examinees, for the Oct 2010 exam administration

wow, they couldn't find 44 more people to round out the numbers?

Back