Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
roadsTOrome

GEORGIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

I could be wrong (being a repeat taker - this being my fourth time - obviously I am wrong alot!) but I think we will receive an email directly from the GA Board regarding our results. The previous 3-times, the SOS emailed the results to me with a letter and diagnostic report attached. I never received an email from NCEES stating that my results were available thorugh their web-site.

Also, the GA Board allows testers that serviced in the armored forces to "pass" the exam with a lower score than the passing score set by NCEES. If they still do this, then I doubt we could be notified through NCEES as I don't know if NCEES would recognize this allowance.

George Washington Engineering Online Master's Programs
I could be wrong (being a repeat taker - this being my fourth time - obviously I am wrong alot!) but I think we will receive an email directly from the GA Board regarding our results. The previous 3-times, the SOS emailed the results to me with a letter and diagnostic report attached. I never received an email from NCEES stating that my results were available thorugh their web-site.

Also, the GA Board allows testers that serviced in the armored forces to "pass" the exam with a lower score than the passing score set by NCEES. If they still do this, then I doubt we could be notified through NCEES as I don't know if NCEES would recognize this allowance.

I hope you're right and we don't have to wait for an NCEES email.

Good luck to you, I hope you pass this time! We feel your pain; this makes my hubby's 5th attempt (4th in GA, 1x in AL).

She just said its going to take several days to validate them.

If arkansas, mississippi, and louisiana can turn the results around, then this sounds like :BS:

Good luck to you, I hope you pass this time! We feel your pain; this makes my hubby's 5th attempt (4th in GA, 1x in AL).

Thanks Kathyj - I hope your husband is successful this time also. Happy New Year!

They are now on the list to be notified by NCEES. Previous years GA wasn't and would send the results themselves but this year they have stated we will be contacted by NCEES. As far as military, that is a good point since they add additional points to their scores. It may be possible that they update the roster first so I will be keeping my eyes open but expect the official results to come from NCEES.

They are now on the list to be notified by NCEES. Previous years GA wasn't and would send the results themselves but this year they have stated we will be contacted by NCEES. As far as military, that is a good point since they add additional points to their scores. It may be possible that they update the roster first so I will be keeping my eyes open but expect the official results to come from NCEES.

Y'all have a good point--I forgot that GA adds veterans preference for PE exams. Since the EITs had a quick turnaround and were notified by NCEES last week I got my hopes up that we'd find out PE results the day after they were released by NCEES. Back to deciding how to celebrate/sulk at the same time tonight! :shakehead:

It should be posted soon...this wait must be killing everyone that took the exam...

Wait, I forgot state offices are closed today....

So, this wait is becoming excruciating -- on top of my dashed hopes of hearing something by Christmas, I come to work and face the same question multiple times throughout the day...."Have you heard anything on your test yet??" :smileyballs:

our yearly bonus is essentially a multiplier times our year ending salary. I will get an immediate bump in salary after getting PE. SOOO... because Georgia didn't attempt to get these results out it cost me probably $1,000. Every state in the south was able to turn these around... even florida who has probably twice the number of examinees.

Results are out for GA! I passed Structural 2nd time!

Congrats everyone who passed!!! :party-smiley-048:

By the way, SOS website is not updated because they're closed, but I happened to log into NCEES just to check...and there it was!

Results are out for GA! I passed Structural 2nd time!

Fourth time taker, first time passer! I passed Civil transportation!

Yay!!! Passed, first time!

I had not been that nervous since my 8th grade dance.

I failed chemical, 41/80. I ran out of time and didn't study the first go around. I'll know what to study now for the April exam at least.

WOOHOO!!!!! Can't believe I've been refreshing the SoS site all morning... results came in on the NCEES website (thank you to the previous poster who stated that... I thought at first that I didn't pass because it wasn't showing up on the SoS website.)

Georgia - Civil - Water Resources - results on NCEES website: 1-3-11

Hubby is out for a while and can't check his NCEES account. I just did but I can't open the results until he gets here. For those who passed what were the links labeled? For those who failed what were your links labeled?

I am so nervous!! Just trying to get an idea if he passed or failed based on his links.

Thanks!!

Congrats to all who passed!

If it has a diagnostic, I'm lead to assume it's not good.

That's what I was afraid of! He has a diagnostic :(

If it has a diagnostic, I'm lead to assume it's not good.

That's what I was afraid of! He has a diagnostic :(

good luck in April for your husband.