Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
roadsTOrome

GEORGIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

I took the FE last fall for the first time, the state board messed up my email and mailing address. I didn't want to call and pester them until I found this board and saw everyone else had their results. I called and found out they had messed up and mailed my letter to the wrong address/and the email got bounced back to them. I didn't know about the ability to check the results online then.

Because of that, I feel like I need to call a few times and check the webpage constantly even though the results aren't likely this week.

Do you think it will first be on SOS or on NCEES?

I'm guessing NCEES, but that's just a guess.

for georgia it specifically says that NCEES will release results to the state for verification, at which point (once verified by state) NCEES will notify the examinee.

Georgia can start posting on SOS website at anytime once they are verified and NCESS might not immediately release the emails once told to. So... check both compulsively as you have been doing.

for georgia it specifically says that NCEES will release results to the state for verification, at which point (once verified by state) NCEES will notify the examinee.

Georgia can start posting on SOS website at anytime once they are verified and NCESS might not immediately release the emails once told to. So... check both compulsively as you have been doing.

NCEES is saying no PE Results before Christmas unfortunately but the PS was posted close to the same time I believe so the PE may be the same way.

What's the deal are we going to find out this week or not?

All we know is that NCEES will release the results to the state boards this week. They state that GA will validate the results prior to NCEES releasing the results to us so no one knows if they will get the results this week and take another week to get that done. Hopefully GA will update the SOS webpage as soon as they get the results but no one knows when we will get them.

What's the deal are we going to find out this week or not?

All we know is that NCEES will release the results to the state boards this week. They state that GA will validate the results prior to NCEES releasing the results to us so no one knows if they will get the results this week and take another week to get that done. Hopefully GA will update the SOS webpage as soon as they get the results but no one knows when we will get them.

The Georgia FE results were sent out the day after NCEES released them, so I'm hoping this means NCEES releases either Tuesday or Wednesday to have a hope of hearing this year...Also, I'm pretty sure we'll find out from the NCEES website before the SOS webpage. The SOS page just got updated today (Monday) for the EITs, but the NCEES email was sent out last Thursday.

It should be posted this week before friday...Good Luck to all

The PLB added the new EIT's by exam yesterday, so it looks like once they get the results, it'll turn around pretty quick.

The end of the 8 to 10 weeks isn't until Jan 7th.

I hope we get before end of the year.

The end of the 8 to 10 weeks isn't until Jan 7th.

NCEES has stated that the results will be released the last week of December. They release state by state so it is possible they go into next week but they have it on their website and have told a lot of us that this is the week.

I think results may be coming out today or tomorrow, unfortunately not for Georgia. We've never been a State to report the results first. They take 2-10 days to validate the results, which puts us into next week.

I think results may be coming out today or tomorrow, unfortunately not for Georgia. We've never been a State to report the results first. They take 2-10 days to validate the results, which puts us into next week.

That means the next board meeting is 1-11-2010....that is far away

That means the next board meeting is 1-11-2010....that is far away

They can validate the results without a board meeting. If you read their previous meeting minutes they say nothing about validating results. At the meetings they talk about regulatory stuff, and discipline bad engineers. You will have your results well in advance of 1-11-2011

Edited by roadsTOrome

I emailed the Georgia Board to ask if they have received any results. Here is my message and their reply:

I was inquiring as to whether the latest PE exam results have been received by your office yet?

I was a test examinee for October 2010 and was looking to find out if there has been any news on your front.

Thanks in advance for any update.

"cydcarter",

We expect the results anytime now. I imagine we will have them out shortly after the first of the year.

Sincerely,

<left blank to protect identity>

<position with the board>

Office of the Secretary of State

Professional Licensing Boards Division

237 Coliseum Drive

Macon, GA 31217

:multiplespotting:

:gathering:

break it up break it up break it up. Everybody get back to work. Whoever isnt working on their assigned task for today will have their scores withheld

:oldtimer:

We expect the results anytime now. I imagine we will have them out shortly after the first of the year.

Well, if nothing else, the fact that some people are now getting results is at least something. The first of the year is not all that far away at this point.