GEORGIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started to get excited when they added the last couple until I realized they were comity's.

I called the Secretary of State's office today and asked about the results. The lady I spoke with said they won't post them until January (which I don't believe her!), she also said she would check to see if hubby's results are in but couldn't do it for a 3rd party; only the individual who took the test. My husband elected to NOT call and has decided to wait like everyone else. He is convinced he has failed....again.

RoadsTOrome, I saw your post in the other thread about hubby's resume; thanks for the info! I don't think you worked at the same company because they didn't let any engineers go (other than him) in the last couple of rounds of layoffs. Unless you were laid off after him, which was Oct 2009. FYI the company is CES (abbreviated).

We did get a little good news today; he heard from a local municipality in Fulton Co where he had applied recently. The department manager recognized him as someone he worked with years ago at CES and emailed him. Said he would carefully consider him for the position (although he is over qualifed for it). Hopefully it will get him in the door! :)

I am praying for everyone here to pass this test!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I called the Secretary of State's office today and asked about the results. The lady I spoke with said they won't post them until January (which I don't believe her!), she also said she would check to see if hubby's results are in but couldn't do it for a 3rd party; only the individual who took the test. My husband elected to NOT call and has decided to wait like everyone else. He is convinced he has failed....again.
This is really good information to know. Thanks for sharing it. Even if it's not true it will stop me from checking the results religiously. :)

Two more licenses handed out....by comity. This is like watching concrete cure.

I see Dick Berry got his PE-ness by comity today (he's number PE035547)

I guess that it for today , see you guys monday

JJ

For what its worth, it looks like the board is adding surveyors this morning who passed by exam.

My guess would be at the end of the day on the last working day before Christmas. That way they don't have to answer phone calls until January about it (guessing that they're off next week).

Dick Berry is still the last one to join the GA PE-ness club

yep, Land Surveyors are getting results

LS003241 BY EXAM

yeah... definately... definately yeah

Back