MINNESOTA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we will be waiting a while longer fellow Minnesotans. NCEES is releasing results this week, according to their website, which means we will have to wait for the board to meet before they send the results. My money is on sometime early January.

Now that NCEES has released the results, does the MN board have to meet before the letters are sent out?
No I talked to them today and they said the results were in and that they will be sending out notices in the mail. Should receive them by sometime next week. In the meantime, I am going to keep checking their website.

^^ Just as an FYI, if you get the "congrats letter" from the MN Board you will be notified that you'll need to bend over and pay another ~$120 in order to be a PE in Minnesota.

Don't you love our state government??

^^ Just as an FYI, if you get the "congrats letter" from the MN Board you will be notified that you'll need to bend over and pay another ~$120 in order to be a PE in Minnesota.
Don't you love our state government??
WOW, it must be to pay for their "Speedy" service. $120 to get PE status with MN and we will be one of the last state to get notification of results. I wonder when we would get results if we didn't have to pay anything?

Has anybody gotten results from Minnesota yet?
Still waiting...my mail hasn't come yet today. My intuition says tomorrow maybe but probably Wednesday considering that the Board probably didn't work Friday due to NYE.

Back